how much is a used psp worth?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by dom368 (31 posts) -
Iwant to sell my psp to gamestop so I have money to get the psp slim.I want to know around what price I will get for my psp from gamestop.My psp is in average condition.It has a lot of scrathes and a few little cracks on the screen
#2 Posted by asdasd (4464 posts) -

Gamestop gives you 60$.

There was an extra $20 coupon for a PSP trade in, but it expired the 13th.

#3 Posted by Lukemaneiro (282 posts) -
Look, I don't recommend that you buy used electronics... ever...

But if you wish, there may be some at ebay with pretty low prices... amazon gives about a $30 discount for a used & new psp.
#4 Posted by ss3goku12 (6145 posts) -
someimes if your lucky you can get 100 bucks
#5 Posted by BurningChimaera (1255 posts) -

Look, I don't recommend that you buy used electronics... ever...

But if you wish, there may be some at ebay with pretty low prices... amazon gives about a $30 discount for a used & new psp.Lukemaneiro

He/She is talking about selling a PSP, not buying a used one.

EBgames was giving a store credit of $70 last time i checked.

#6 Posted by ss3goku12 (6145 posts) -
I think they raised it
#7 Posted by ivy0909 (1 posts) -
I have a psp, which I have had for 3 years. Its black, has a case, and comes with a movie. The psp is in perfect condition, no scratches on the screen, a few very very small scratches on the back, which you can hardly notice. It works perfectly, and I still have the charger for it as well. How much, could I sell it for?
#8 Posted by -ArchAngeL-777- (3786 posts) -

Gamestop is always going to low ball you, but you could wait until they are doing a deal that gives you extra on your tradein. That's always worth it. I bought my PSP Go from them used, and its worked fine. It was basically mint condition. Ive had no issues with it. They have the same return policy on used HW that they do on games.

#9 Posted by MonsieurX (30415 posts) -
5 years old thread... :|