How many Move games in the future will need or would want two move controllers?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

XboximusPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 XboximusPrime
Member since 2009 • 5405 Posts

Im still not sure if im exactly sold on this thing yet (even if I was I need to actualy save up for a new 360 before this anyway.) but if I am, I would like to get a gauge on what im probaly going to want not only right off the bat, but for the future as well. I know im going to want the 100 dollar bundle and a Nav. controller, but im not sure if I would want to get another Move controller or if I would need to get one to play alot of the games that would come out in the future.

Theyre are games like Sports champions where I believe every game can be played with only one move controller and thats it, but there are games in that game that would be alot better with it like Archery and that gladiator game. But then there are games like The Fight Lights Out that, to the best of my knowledge, require two move wand controllers. I should say that I am planning this thing to be pretty much singleplayer/me playing it only.

Now, my question is how many games do you think we will see that would be alot better with two move controllers or would absolutely require two of them? Ifits something where really only the casual party games are going to need two move controllers, then cool, those games dont appeal to me so I dont need to get two to enjoy most if not all of my hardcore games I would play. However, if half the games are going to be better with it or need it that I would paly, then I gotta go get another one, which would bring my grand total to around 180 bucks after I get everything i would want, and thats 30 dollars more then Kinect.

Anyway, what do you think? Do you think itll probaly mostly be teh aprty games that use two and its probaly not a big deal if I dont own 2 of the move controllers, or am I gonna need to get two to enjoy alot fo the games I would play more or even play them at all?

neovalkyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 neovalkyr
Member since 2003 • 1097 Posts

Im in the same boat as you. i need to get a new x360, except i bought the bundle and nav. controller already. I really like the gladiator game and I really want to get another move controller. I think youll probably want to get one too.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

I actually think a lot of people with TVs 50 inch plus will want 4 controllers for bowling and other 4p games at some point.