how long is the length of assassins creed?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by TyroneMarley (349 posts) -
ive heard that its minimum 18 hours,but idunno what to believe so does anyone know the length of the game??
#2 Posted by newown (1421 posts) -
If you play the game very fast " without killing the enemies or skip the clips and bla bla bla " its will be ( 18 hours )
If not .... ( 40 Hours ! )
#3 Posted by AliasUK (872 posts) -
It's thiiiiiiis long! *stretches out arms*
#4 Posted by Prinze (4492 posts) -

- The main story is approximately 18 hours.

- If you attempt all side quests, flag collecting, and go after the 60 Templar Knights, it's about 40 hours.

#5 Posted by The_Knight2000 (990 posts) -
I can't wait for this game.
#6 Posted by ski11buzz (2117 posts) -

40 hours? :shock:

i was thinking this would only be arund 20...now i may have to really think about getting this game over COD4

#7 Posted by odin2019 (4677 posts) -
Thats a good deal. Now I just wonder how long Uncharted Drakes Fortune is?
#8 Posted by Ryuku (1166 posts) -
40 eh, thats cool to know.. i thought it would be around 20 as well.
#9 Posted by lazeaai (1739 posts) -

ive heard that its minimum 18 hours,but idunno what to believe so does anyone know the length of the game??TyroneMarley

Around 13 hours for the main story. A couple of hours for side missions and lets not forget screw around factor where you will just run around doing what you want for hours. I think that the game for me will last 20 - 25 hours.

#10 Posted by lazeaai (1739 posts) -
w8 40 hours? Wow. I didn't know that.
#11 Posted by Caduceus06 (790 posts) -
Avoiding any additional spoilers and hints online will add time to it :)
#12 Posted by Tokyo90 (2024 posts) -
40 hours? I'm definitley getting this game
#13 Posted by CyanX73 (3388 posts) -
lmao@"how long is the length."
#14 Posted by BeErBOnG29 (4387 posts) -
Oh, wow, that's awesome news. I thought it was going to be much shorter, like around 15.
#15 Posted by TyroneMarley (349 posts) -
lmao@"how long is the length." CyanX73
ye i know i also thought it sounded stupid after a while
#16 Posted by linkin_guy109 (8864 posts) -
its supposed to be around 40 hours, whoever told you 18 hours is on crack, of course as said already, if you you run through the game and only kill those that you absolutely have to and you skip every cut scene you might, MIGHT be able to beat the game in under 20 hours, but that would be pushing it big time
#17 Posted by heyheydoh (1859 posts) -
Yeah well guess what? People said Heavenly sword was 12-15 hours long. Look what happened there...developers lie. But for all I know it couldactually be18-40 hours long.
#18 Posted by UTXII (3448 posts) -
Does anyone know if its gonna be intensely challenging, like an equivellant of DMC3? Multiple difficult settings?
#19 Posted by linkin_guy109 (8864 posts) -
well i think that the review that is already out for assasins creed says that it was pretty lengthy
#20 Posted by CyanX73 (3388 posts) -

[QUOTE="CyanX73"]lmao@"how long is the length." TyroneMarley
ye i know i also thought it sounded stupid after a while

Dude, it's just how long is Assasin's Creed. But if you want to get me back for laughing at you my PSN id is Lifendz and I'm a RFOM player. All in good fun though

#21 Posted by clarkportmanken (1714 posts) -

Thats a good deal. Now I just wonder how long Uncharted Drakes Fortune is?odin2019

naughty dog said the game will clock in at 8 hrs of pure bliss lol.

#22 Posted by petch117 (267 posts) -
I really hope its as long as everyone saying it is, cause that would be sweet about time for a great game with some length
#23 Posted by goliath98 (120 posts) -
its good to know that it won't end quickly since I like doing every single mission and side missions.