How is the AC 2 DLC?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ASRCSR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 ASRCSR
Member since 2008 • 2793 Posts

I am about 75% done with AC2 and just before sequence 12 so is the DLC worth it or is it just filler and nothing special?

Vari3ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Vari3ty
Member since 2009 • 11111 Posts

It really is just filler, nothing special at all. Really, you shouldn't buy it just because Ubisoft decided to yank those out of the game and make them DLC. As you've probably noticed, those two chapters are supposedly "corrupted" in game, but really those are the missing story parts that got turned into DLC. So not only should you not buy it because it's not worth it, it's also a dumb move by Ubisoft that should not be supported.

Avatar image for MrSelf-Destruct
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 MrSelf-Destruct
Member since 2010 • 13400 Posts
Its free, isn't it? It could suck total donkey tail at that price.
funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts
Its free, isn't it? It could suck total donkey tail at that price. MrSelf-Destruct
no, AC2 ones are not free. and TC, idk, I found them enjoyable, but it's really up to you.
Avatar image for MrSelf-Destruct
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 MrSelf-Destruct
Member since 2010 • 13400 Posts
[QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"]Its free, isn't it? It could suck total donkey tail at that price. funsohng
no, AC2 ones are not free. and TC, idk, I found them enjoyable, but it's really up to you.

Oh, dang. I was thinking of Brotherhood. Well, in that case, TC, I can say they are worth it. They're nothing too extravagant, but they are more of one of the best games to come out this gen. They're pretty cheap, too, and definitely worth it.