How I feel about GTA V Modders/Hackers...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

amyh7292

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By amyh7292
Member since 2015 • 324 Posts

I've been playing since the game came out and I'm sorry to who I offend but I can't stand online hackers who give themselves billions of dollars to buy tanks and drive around blowing up cars because they can, leveling up in the high hundreds when they have no skill whatsoever, and bragging about the cars they have that they didn't actually earn etc.

What's the point?

Why play if you have billions and all the cars you want and are so high leveled? Just to impress people? I'm in the mid 100s (I was a college student and took several months off from playing) and I play well because I have the experience. Someone added me as a level 16 and was in the 300s the next week. And you know what? He SUCKED. He's not someone I'd ever want on a mission and it happens all the time now. RP hackers are what I really can't stand but both are idiotic to me in terms of the point of the game which is to do missions to level up and earn money.

So why am I ranting? Because it's annoying to see this and what are you trying to prove? Would I take a million dollars if someone gave it to me online? Sure. But when you have 100 billion and are (not self-earned) on level 600? Go play a different game. I want to know if I'm playing with someone "level matched" that they actually ARE that level experience wise.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

There will always be hacker/losers in online games. I've seen a bunch of them in Battlefield 4 lately, newbs who are invincible and super strong. It's ridiculous.

TRPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 TRPG
Member since 2015 • 271 Posts

Hackers can't prove they got game.

amyh7292

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 amyh7292
Member since 2015 • 324 Posts

Yeah I guess maybe I'm pointing out the obvious.... glad I'm not the only one that can't stand this

Netherscourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Netherscourge
Member since 2003 • 16364 Posts

This is why I don't play GTA online.

The single-player game itself is so immersive that I could care less what the cheesers are doing online.

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

PS4 has hackers online already, wtf?

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Was playing this morning, and damn, there were like six guys in the 300-400 levels. They could shoot you from very away with unlimited missiles, shoot you through solid walls ect.

Bunch of nonsense.