I really enjoyed Rayman Origins and would love to play another platformer that is as tight and beautifully designed. Is the SP in lbp 2 any good or is it just a throwaway?
This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: September 8, 2009
- Posts: 3062
- Member Since: December 6, 2011
- Posts: 10387
- Member Since: March 4, 2008
- Posts: 3621
- Member Since: January 30, 2007
- Posts: 6324
- Member Since: November 30, 2009
- Posts: 2617
Playing through it right now and it's decent, nothing great to be honest. I found the first one to be a lot better. Hard for me to play more than 30 minutes without getting bored.
If you've got PS+ then yeah, worth the download I guess, but not worth more than $5-$10 retail.
- Member Since: December 3, 2008
- Posts: 5658
- Member Since: May 23, 2013
- Posts: 13
- Member Since: March 3, 2013
- Posts: 181
- Member Since: December 20, 2006
- Posts: 9344