How good is the singleplayer in littlebigplanet 2?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by GulliversTravel (3062 posts) -

I really enjoyed Rayman Origins and would love to play another platformer that is as tight and beautifully designed. Is the SP in lbp 2 any good or is it just a throwaway?

#2 Posted by Nengo_Flow (10387 posts) -
is short.... and meh.... also LBP has floaty controls...
#3 Posted by Terrencec06 (3621 posts) -

it's short but good. Great for couch co-op. Game should be pretty cheap too. So I say it's worth it, but not as fun as Rayman Origins.

#4 Posted by Sokol4ever (6324 posts) -

It's very fun, especially if you have another person playing with you, either co-op together on the couch or online. ;)

#5 Posted by 23Jarek23 (2617 posts) -

Playing through it right now and it's decent, nothing great to be honest. I found the first one to be a lot better. Hard for me to play more than 30 minutes without getting bored. 

If you've got PS+ then yeah, worth the download I guess, but not worth more than $5-$10 retail. 

#6 Posted by SoNin360 (5658 posts) -
The Story Mode is okay, but it won't last you long. However, there's plenty of levels to play online by yourself, so there's plenty to do.
#7 Posted by FISTOROBOTO (13 posts) -
Ive played through the game alone and co-op and I guess it depends on you.. if your into getting all those bonus costumes and stickers then co-op is the way to go or youll have to sadly walk past all the cool stuff. But the gameplay itself isnt bad single player, although Ive always enjoyed the co-op more.
#8 Posted by BigBangTheory_ (181 posts) -
I honestly think it's a boring game. I loved Rayman but LBP isn't that god.
#10 Posted by Pikminmaniac (9344 posts) -

If you're looking for a good platformer, you won't find it in LittleBigPlanet. It's slow, floaty, and clunky. It's more of a creation tool.

#11 Posted by Venom_Raptor (6958 posts) -

Mildly entertaining, nothing special, but fun.