How good is Persona 4 The Golden?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by lilnazar (1614 posts) -

Hello there, i am currently thinking of buying Persona. This is my first time i ever trying an RPG game. Reason why i choose it, is because i heard some good stuff about it and that it's the best game atm for the vita. Anything i should know about it?

#2 Posted by optiplex7 (738 posts) -

Well for starters you won't sleep much. Week ends you won't sleep at all.

#3 Posted by Malta_1980 (11404 posts) -

Its a great game, am sure you'll enjoy it...

Interesting Story, great characters, solid gameplay / combat and so much things to do !!!!

#4 Posted by yokofox33 (29910 posts) -

It's the best game on the Vita and one the best games to come out this gen.

#5 Posted by Jehuty08 (1951 posts) -

This game killed my social life for about a month, and this isnt even the first time Ive played through P4. Get it now and prepare to loose a good chunk of your life :P

#6 Posted by wraith-squad66 (1368 posts) -

It will consume your time.

#7 Posted by CBN16 (353 posts) -

I have been wondering if I should buy this. I don't really like JRPGs or anime, but people really seem to like it.

#8 Posted by lilnazar (1614 posts) -

Alright i got the game. So far with my progression, i gotta' say. The story is interesting, but there's only clicking and clicking through dialouges. I don't get to do much stuff. Please don't tell me this is how the game plays out? I though i could move freely and check stuff. But all i do so far is making my way through dialouges.

#9 Posted by Lyncaster (217 posts) -

Alright i got the game. So far with my progression, i gotta' say. The story is interesting, but there's only clicking and clicking through dialouges. I don't get to do much stuff. Please don't tell me this is how the game plays out? I though i could move freely and check stuff. But all i do so far is making my way through dialouges.

lilnazar
The first 2-4 hours is like that, it really opens up after that. They are just setting the story :P
#10 Posted by Malta_1980 (11404 posts) -

lilnazar

Its a story based RPG so you can expect loads of dialogue where you just click... you may find it annoying but once you get into the story you'll appreciate it !!

#11 Posted by xGamePlayerx19 (378 posts) -

its a great game. i debated getting it at first as i never played the persona series before but was very happy i did give it a go. i was glued to it for weeks on end so prepare to have it suck all your free time away.

#12 Posted by GRIFFDOGGYDOG78 (81 posts) -

I haven't posted on this site in a while, but I'm posting to tell you to buy this game because it's one of the best games I've played in a while.  I'm just glad I got it during winter break because i've logged about 50 hours in it.

#13 Posted by lilnazar (1614 posts) -

Thanks for the advices, i already got it and i love it :D. It's so fun and this is my first time playing a RPG game.

#14 Posted by Sarge1442 (704 posts) -

Thanks for the advices, i already got it and i love it :D. It's so fun and this is my first time playing a RPG game.

lilnazar

it's a great game, one of my all time favorites, jsut heads up to get the good or true ending you are going to have to figure out who the killer is