How do you buy a ps vita game on the PS vita store?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by wellsgeo4 (2 posts) -
How do you buy a ps vita game on the PS vita store? I am getting a PS vita next week, so forgive this seemingly obvious answer. But can you still use a PSN card, say, that you would buy at best buy or Walmart? One that you would buy that acts like a Microsoft points cardnthatnyou could use on the PS vita to purchase a game?
#2 Posted by mikeyMKII (754 posts) -

PSN cards or use a credit card.

#3 Posted by Granpire (2749 posts) -
You use the same account as your PSP or PS3, so your funds are the same as the PS3. It's not like a separate wallet for the Vita, it's the same as whatever you have in your PSN wallet right now. And yes, PSN retail cards work just fine on all three consoles.
#4 Posted by kounterfeit (82 posts) -

you dont there are constant deals like buy 2 get one all the time. i have almost every major game out for the vita and i paid like 20-25 a game for them and even less when i had a promo code. i would love to go all digital but its not really worth it

#5 Posted by Granpire (2749 posts) -

you dont there are constant deals like buy 2 get one all the time. i have almost every major game out for the vita and i paid like 20-25 a game for them and even less when i had a promo code. i would love to go all digital but its not really worth it

kounterfeit
That doesn't answer his question. Besides, many games aren't even available at retail, so it's not even an option to buy in stores.
#6 Posted by p4s2p0 (4167 posts) -
I get all my games on psn so I can have them all on 1 card. Very nice not having to switch out cards or carry them around.
#7 Posted by shinigami-uk (148 posts) -

kounterfeit
psn store in uk is doing a discount for racing games. i bought ridge racer ultimate edition for £9.99. that includes all the tracks, cars and music. well 3 cars have to be purchased seperately. anyway its cheaper on psn then ebay.
#8 Posted by wellsgeo4 (2 posts) -

kounterfeit
_____________________________________   ps3 charger xbox 360 charger wii controller charger