How do I get Final Fantasy VII and VIII on the Vita?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CatLady6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 CatLady6
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
I might buy a 2nd hand Vita as I have a budget just so I can play these 2 games but I heard you can't directly download Final Fantasy 8 on psn store but 7 you can. I've heard about transferring but I don't have a ps3! Another thing is my boyfriend does have a ps3 with Final Fantasy 7 already downloaded but the problem is he can't remember his password as he set account up 3 years ago! If I was to connect the vita to the USB mode, wouldn't I need his password? If not, I'll just buy them from the vita but you can't on 8 :/ All I want is to play these games!
Apocalypse324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 Apocalypse324
Member since 2007 • 1486 Posts

I might buy a 2nd hand Vita as I have a budget just so I can play these 2 games but I heard you can't directly download Final Fantasy 8 on psn store but 7 you can. I've heard about transferring but I don't have a ps3! Another thing is my boyfriend does have a ps3 with Final Fantasy 7 already downloaded but the problem is he can't remember his password as he set account up 3 years ago! If I was to connect the vita to the USB mode, wouldn't I need his password? If not, I'll just buy them from the vita but you can't on 8 :/ All I want is to play these games!CatLady6
i downloaded 7,8, and 9 straight from my Vita...Im from the US, not sure where your from if it isnt available

CatLady6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 CatLady6
I'm from the UK so is that still ok??
CatLady6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 CatLady6
Can't find the answer online don't want to waste my money
Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#5 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

Yes, you can get all of those games on the UK store.  I know this because the UK got more PSOne Classics than the US when the games came to Vita.  There was a big list of them, and both of those games were on it.

You can also download these games to a PSP, if that's the only thing you really want it for.  It seems like kind of a shame though, since there are a lot of other great games on the Vita, and the PSP.