how can i change the credit card i use for psn? *UPDATE*

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by megadude139 (130 posts) -

hello

i went to purchase a ps1 game on psn but it automatically goes to my old credit card but i need to change it to my new one and do not know how to do that.

#2 Posted by supergod1 (327 posts) -
Go to 'Account Managment' and change the billing info.
#3 Posted by megadude139 (130 posts) -
how do i reset my password?
#4 Posted by Prinze (4492 posts) -

Just send me all your information and I'll do it for you.  :P

Nah, I'm just messin' with ya.

#5 Posted by Akush47 (1611 posts) -
here gimme all your information i'll do it for you :D
#6 Posted by megadude139 (130 posts) -

sigh

does anyone know? 

#7 Posted by Persian-Gulf (1 posts) -

can someone pls advise.......this matter is really pissing me off.... i cant even contact sony as no one knows.... pls Admin help us out...

regards

#8 Posted by lyndonAPI (2793 posts) -
This is not as hard as you are making this out to be. Go to Account Management in the XMB. From there select "Account Management". Enter the same pass you use to log into PSN. Now, go to "edit billing information" and edit your cc to match the new card, including the new security number on the back. Confirm and done.
#9 Posted by harry2quinn (1 posts) -

^ You're a frickin idiot. He knows he has to change his billing info, but he has to remember his pw to do that. And he just asked how he might be able to chnage it.

I'm actually posting because I'm trying to change my password and failing miserably. Advice on how to change your pw, especially through email or the internet would be much appreciated.

#10 Posted by boyracer597 (29 posts) -

yep id also love to know, this is freaking annoying.

#11 Posted by Thetaguru (1394 posts) -

You could have this figured out days ago by taking 2 seconds to google "Playstation 3 Password Reset." It's there.

#12 Posted by sylfhi9999 (1 posts) -
i have the same problem, but when im going to reset my password, it is asking me to tell my birth day, and it says its not correct.... help plz
#13 Posted by tommyas (2595 posts) -
If you dont remember the date of birth you put there then theres not much you can do. It wont let you change password without the correct birthdate. Should have entered the correct one. Now you can only contact Sony.
#14 Posted by tekken220 (5105 posts) -
i have the same problem, but when im going to reset my password, it is asking me to tell my birth day, and it says its not correct.... help plzsylfhi9999
Not again with the thread bumping... -_-' Newbies bumping old threads is the reason why many new users leave GS early :(
#15 Posted by Minejack (2 posts) -
How do I change my credit card details on psn
#16 Posted by Minejack (2 posts) -
Someone please help me
#18 Posted by ph33r2590 (6 posts) -

Seems like everyone forgot that theres an online website to change your sony account password xD. Here you go. Forgot password helps ever so much.

https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/login.action