How are you guys justifying the price?

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Morrinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Morrinator
Member since 2006 • 661 Posts

Vita after you HAVE to purchase memory will cost more than a PS3???

PS has yet to prove that they can get a solid library of AAA titles for their portable systems.

Anyone else sitting back and waiting for Sony to prove this mini console is worth all the expense?

savebattery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 savebattery
Member since 2009 • 3626 Posts
I'm not. Sony is insane if they think this business model is appropriate for the current gaming landscape.
cabose38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 cabose38
Member since 2005 • 1162 Posts

Oh please, you really expect a new handheld to be less than a 5 year old console?VITA $250 for system + $30 for memory card + $50? for a game = $330

PS3 = $250 + $60 for game = $310. Time difference = 5 years. Money Difference = $20

Darthkaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 Darthkaiser
Member since 2006 • 12447 Posts
Because it's a new console that's how I'm justifying it Back when the PSP came out you could see it in some places around 280 or 300 bucks and that's the 1000 model, sure it didn't have quite the library of games but still it was pretty expensive. Vita is a new console, with new hardware, new upcoming library, new features and everything, new things are expensive and if someone wants to buy one it should cost them, the video game industry is a business you don't buy eggs to sell eggs, you need to earn some profit and even with that profit 250 seems like a very reasonable price to pay for the vita Honestly? I expected it would be a lot more.
PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18797 Posts
I'll wait for the Vita 2000
Yama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Yama
Member since 2002 • 34151 Posts

Considering what I spent on my PS3 60GB and PSP 1000 at launch, this is a bargain. I literally have no complaints, especially for what the package includes.

MAILER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 MAILER_DAEMON
Member since 2003 • 45906 Posts
I'm not. There's no way I could afford that right now.
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#8 Granpire
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts
When you realise that this time around, you don't need a Vita Card to save your games, and that there's so many features, it's a fair deal. But I am with everyone else when they complain about the price of everything other than the Vita itself. Sony's taking a gamble with selling the system at such a low cost, and I'm not sure if software and accessory sales will keep the Vita afloat at such steep prices. This is where aftermarket accessory producers might make some big bucks.
jasonharris48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jasonharris48
Member since 2006 • 21441 Posts

I'm not. I'll probably wait a year before I pick one up now. I just can't see myself paying $64.99 for a eight gig memory card. Did we travel back to 2005? lol

BourneEnemy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 BourneEnemy01
Member since 2009 • 705 Posts

I'm not. I'll probably wait a year before I pick one up now. I just can't see myself paying $64.99 for a eight gig memory card. Did we travel back to 2005? lol

jasonharris48

wuhhhh????? 65$ for a 8gb i thought it was 45$?

RACiEP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 RACiEP
Member since 2010 • 687 Posts

Oh please, you really expect a new handheld to be less than a 5 year old console?VITA $250 for system + $30 for memory card + $50? for a game = $330

PS3 = $250 + $60 for game = $310. Time difference = 5 years. Money Difference = $20

cabose38

That doesn't mean anything. The Vita is a HANDHELD. It's not a full-out console. When has a handheld ever been such a ridiculous price? Don't give me any BS about inflation or something like that. The DSi XL launch price was $190. I believe the PSP launch price was also $250, but it INCLUDED a memory stick, there was internal memory, and the memory cards weren't as insanely priced.

It would be easy and cost effective for Sony to implement some kind of cheap internal flash memory...or even, use SD cards. Instead, they're pushing their proprietary memory format again to make extra cash.

Let me rephrase...the price of the handheld itself I could handle, but the memory card prices are simply ludicrous.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts
Well I am waiting til somebody makes an adapter for the Vita that takes microSD cards. As for the price of the Vita itself.....there is nothin.g for me to justify because it is worth the price.
RACiEP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 RACiEP
Member since 2010 • 687 Posts
[QUOTE="Granpire"]When you realise that this time around, you don't need a Vita Card to save your games, and that there's so many features, it's a fair deal. But I am with everyone else when they complain about the price of everything other than the Vita itself. Sony's taking a gamble with selling the system at such a low cost, and I'm not sure if software and accessory sales will keep the Vita afloat at such steep prices. This is where aftermarket accessory producers might make some big bucks.

1. I'm afraid you've got your information wrong, pal. There is no internal memory in the Vita. You're going to need to buy one of those memory cards. 2. Low price? What? I think they're selling it at a pretty high price. Personally, there a few things that I think they could've done without that would make the system a lot cheaper. Namely... -The rear touchpad. Okay, so maybe I just haven't seen it utilized properly, but it seems pretty useless. Yeah yeah, I know that you guys want it to be the L2/R2 buttons...but I'm not seeing it. IMO, it's just a gimmick. -The 3G. Okay, yes I know that this is optional, but Sony obviously put a lot of time and money into its development. If they had just nixed the idea in the first place, I'm betting the cost of the Vita would be a tad lower. You can't game over 3G.
ForsakenWicked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14 ForsakenWicked
Member since 2008 • 3745 Posts
IMO, the price is fair for the piece of hardware you're getting. I'll eventually get one, probably after its first or second hardware revision.
JETS-JETS-JETS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 JETS-JETS-JETS
Member since 2011 • 225 Posts

Will be owning a Vita day one. PS3 in my pocket beat that:Pwith more to offer.

Spinnerweb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

#16 Spinnerweb
Member since 2009 • 2995 Posts

It's new, and it has so much technology.

jasonharris48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 jasonharris48
Member since 2006 • 21441 Posts

[QUOTE="jasonharris48"]

BourneEnemy01

wuhhhh????? 65$ for a 8gb i thought it was 45$?

You're right 8gb runs about $45 bucks, I must of got the 8gig and 16 gig prices mixed up

piranha_inc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#19 piranha_inc
Member since 2005 • 1994 Posts

How am I justifying?.... I don't care I want one

logicalfrank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 96

#20 logicalfrank
Member since 2011 • 1686 Posts

I bought the 3DS for $250 and this seems at least as good so whatever. It is not like I'm starving to death in order to buy it. Plus, I love handhelds. I am leaning towards not buying it at launch though.

Darthkaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#21 Darthkaiser
Member since 2006 • 12447 Posts

[QUOTE="PSP107"]I'll wait for the Vita 2000roulettethedog

Or 3,000 like I did for PSP.

This seems like a decent alternative
hyperjj3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#22 hyperjj3000
Member since 2008 • 974 Posts

I love handheld gaming but i will be holding off on getting this until a price drop, even if it takes years i can wait. The vita looks like an awesome machine and i can understand why people wouldn't be bothered about how much it costs but for me i cant afford it right now, i just bought a new pc!

WllDan7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#23 WllDan7
Member since 2004 • 2581 Posts
[QUOTE="Darthkaiser"]Because it's a new console that's how I'm justifying it Back when the PSP came out you could see it in some places around 280 or 300 bucks and that's the 1000 model, sure it didn't have quite the library of games but still it was pretty expensive. Vita is a new console, with new hardware, new upcoming library, new features and everything, new things are expensive and if someone wants to buy one it should cost them, the video game industry is a business you don't buy eggs to sell eggs, you need to earn some profit and even with that profit 250 seems like a very reasonable price to pay for the vita Honestly? I expected it would be a lot more.

But when the psp was launched it had a lot of media and other things features that the ps2 or other devices did not even have. And the games looked on par with it. Now the vita pretty much has all the features other devices has, except for internal memory. And Memory is a big part of vita, since all games will be downloadable. And these are not small games, these games can go up to 4gb now, and maybe higher in the future. And the biggest card they have is 32gb and it cost $119. That is crazy. I can get a 32gb microsd card for $30. They are charging four times as much and it can only be used on one thing. I was kind of on board with vita, now I am back off the ship. Sony has to fix this pricing or the 3ds won't even have to worry about competing with this.
Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#24 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

Yep the PSvita wi-fi version cost the same as Playstation 3 160GB slim. Both cost $249.99 So for me I don't need to justify the cost. I have already have 2 PS3's (3 but that is only until mondya when is shall be gifted to the spouse, for Birthday) So I have a Phat & slim PS3. I don't need to justify the cost of PSvita. I have mine pre-ordered and paid off so I just have to wait until Feb 22 2012.

Yes new technology is going to cost a lot a launch, It is a given, So I look forward to PSvita.

The only time I will have difficulty justifying the prices of a console is the when the Other videogame new technology but the other japanese company beginning with the letter "N" launches new hardware also in 2012.

Sony will always have my money. No need for me to justify the price of PSvita.

Alx1231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Alx1231
Member since 2007 • 527 Posts

I'm a gamer... It's what I do.

guitarist1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#26 guitarist1980
Member since 2002 • 1542 Posts

The only reason I want one is for the rare occasion it would really come in handy like a power outage or a long vacation away from home. I also like cool tech and its a nice little piece of tech.

mastershakez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 mastershakez
Member since 2007 • 3260 Posts

That doesn't mean anything. The Vita is a HANDHELD. It's not a full-out console. When has a handheld ever been such a ridiculous price? Don't give me any BS about inflation or something like that. The DSi XL launch price was $190. I believe the PSP launch price was also $250, but it INCLUDED a memory stick, there was internal memory, and the memory cards weren't as insanely priced.

RACiEP

The PSP launch bundle came with a 32mb memory card(yay, enough for a 20 minute episode of something...almost), so that's hardly worth mentioning. Also, the DSi XL was just a version of the DS, so of course it won't be the same price as a full next gen portable. The 3DS on the other hand was $250 at launch before it flopped. The Vita is pretty much doing exactly what the PSP did. However I don't think it will work out well for Sony, and they will probably have to drop the price as the 3DS did.

elbert_b_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28 elbert_b_23
Member since 2003 • 8247 Posts
its over priced at launch but so was the psp, ps3,3ds and nearly other system released in the past 5 years yet that doesn't stop companies and gamers from supporting them and i will get one but i am going to wait a year or so for most likely a price drop/better model and better games
JNKtastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#29 JNKtastic
Member since 2010 • 183 Posts
Given how business models work and given how product life cycles go, it doesn't seem quite fair to compare a new console with an older console that's been out for a few years now. As someone else mentioned, the original PSP came out for $250 and Memory Sticks / storage media were even more expensive then than they are now and game titles weren't exactly cheap, either. $250 back then is more than $250 now and the Vita, like the original PSP 1000, features advanced technology that puts it on the forefront of handheld gaming that gives it a greater appeal to the more hardcore gamers. Given the specs of the Vita along with the selection of game titles available for the launch period, I don't think it would be unreasonable to suggest that it's a device geared towards a more mature demographic and in particular, those who are more serious about their gaming and who would be willing to drop the cash needed. In relation to this and Sony's decision on pricing, Shuhei Yoshida mentioned in an interview that: "We are totally happy with the price we put out. Personally, I was expecting Nintendo might move their price, but I wasn't expecting them to move at this time. We didn't price Vita relative to 3DS or those other devices. We plan the value we want to put in to the Vita and the price people would perceive the value would be. Nothing changed since the announcement. We are totally happy." That aside, I can't personally justify purchasing the Vita for a few reasons. - I bought my current PSP bundle back in 2009 when Dissidia came out (2+ years ago, but still fresh enough for me) - There aren't any games I'm terribly gung-ho about yet and I still have plenty of games I'm playing on my PSP right now - I dislike the usage of yet another new proprietary storage media method and am unwilling to shell out the money for it at this time I don't mind the price on the device itself. I don't mind the price of the games. However, the appearance of yet another new proprietary storage method irks me a lot. On the other hand, I have a feeling that future devices from Sony - consoles, cameras, PDAs/datapads, etc - will be moving to the same storage method, so the Vita might just be one of the first devices to make use of this push to a new line of storage methods.
JNKtastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 JNKtastic
Member since 2010 • 183 Posts

[QUOTE="RACiEP"]

mastershakez

The PSP launch bundle came with a 32mb memory card(yay, enough for a 20 minute episode of something...almost), so that's hardly worth mentioning. Also, the DSi XL was just a version of the DS, so of course it won't be the same price as a full next gen portable. The 3DS on the other hand was $250 at launch before it flopped. The Vita is pretty much doing exactly what the PSP did. However I don't think it will work out well for Sony, and they will probably have to drop the price as the 3DS did.

Despite the price point, Sony reported that the original PSP did well in sales during its launch phase though perhaps not as awesome as they might have hoped. To my recollection, though, Sony never significantly dropped the price of the console afterwards - at least, not until they had released the later models? I remember wanting the PSP when it was first launched and then waiting for the price drop to happen because I thought the pricing was a bit steep... and then being disappointed when it didn't - at least, not really.
gokuofheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 gokuofheaven
Member since 2004 • 3452 Posts
The biggest misconception even until now in many peoples mind is that the PSP was a failure. I spent a total of $500 the day of the PSP launch and never regretted my purchases. If you compared the technology 6 years ago to now, the original pricing for PSP was worth every penny. For the Vita being at the $250 price point is an absolute steal. Even the launch titles have an amazing production value. Once you hold it in your hands you will forget the price, I guarantee it.
Avatar image for Eikichi-Onizuka
Eikichi-Onizuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#32 Eikichi-Onizuka
Member since 2008 • 9205 Posts
I am very interested in the Vita. I will probably wait until towards the end of the year though like I did with the 3DS. PS3 is 5 five years old now, not surprising the Vita costs more. That thing was 600 at launch.
Legolas_Katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 1

#33 Legolas_Katarn
Member since 2003 • 15556 Posts
[QUOTE="Darthkaiser"]Because it's a new console that's how I'm justifying it Back when the PSP came out you could see it in some places around 280 or 300 bucks and that's the 1000 model, sure it didn't have quite the library of games but still it was pretty expensive. Vita is a new console, with new hardware, new upcoming library, new features and everything, new things are expensive and if someone wants to buy one it should cost them, the video game industry is a business you don't buy eggs to sell eggs, you need to earn some profit and even with that profit 250 seems like a very reasonable price to pay for the vita Honestly? I expected it would be a lot more.

I agree I don't know why so many people seem to think that games and consoles need to get cheaper then they used to be the more that allow us to do and the more the goes into creating them. It might cost as much as a PS3 but that's six years after it has been out and after we should have already gotten a new console release.
daiyume

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 daiyume
Member since 2011 • 324 Posts

The games they have coming out for it and the features of the system justifies it for me. Even though I do think the memory cards are a bit expensive, I always feel I need the one with the highest storage with systems like this. This is going to cost me around $380 along with the 32 GB I think =.=;;

p4s2p0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 p4s2p0
Member since 2010 • 4167 Posts
[QUOTE="Morrinator"]PS has yet to prove that they can get a solid library of AAA titles for their portable systems./QUOTE] They already have with resistance,syphon filter,socom,god of war, so on.
Hanzoadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#36 Hanzoadam
Member since 2009 • 6576 Posts

I think you actually get your moneys worth to be honest, On release its going to be £30 more expensive than the 3DS on release whichwas £200 and I think you get way more for your money

riou7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#37 riou7  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 10842 Posts

Cost more than a PS3? Pfft, I can wait.. There are lot of great games on console that I haven't even played yet.

Ricardo41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Ricardo41
Member since 2002 • 1046 Posts

That's because the PSPVita is the only Handheld console for the hardcore gamer, that's how.

It's the only handheld system that is able to deliver immersive gaming, similar to what you

can find on the consoles or on a PC.

Digital_DJ_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#40 Digital_DJ_00
Member since 2005 • 1460 Posts

I posted a thread that covers my opinions and views regarding the price, let me copy and paste the portion of it.

I've been reading and browsing on-hand impressions and reviews of the PS Vita this past week, and I've noticed that alot of people in forums are comparing the Vita to Tablets and Phones. This is a problem. Why? Because they're totally two different peices of tech. Sure, they have some features that are in common like apps, music, social media, video and such. But let's not forget what phones are primarily used and bought for: talking & texting. The PS Vita is primarily used for gaming. See the difference? Ofcourse you can game on a smartphone, but let's not kid ourselves; you didn't buy the phone and sign up for a 2-year contract to play app games did you? I didn't think so... It sounds more logical to ask the same question towards the PS Vita. You didn't buy the PS Vita to play games did you? Well ofcourse I did, because that's it primary function and use. Comparing the PS Vita to a Phone (Android, iPhone) is simply pointless and down right stupid. A more appropriate comparison would be the PS Vita against the PS3. Or a PC laptop against a PC Desktop. Or a dagger against a sword. When comparing two things, always keep in mind the primary function and uses. There was a few other issues that I would like to discuss and clear up in this thread while I'm here, issues that I've found with people complaining about things that they shouldn't.

There's no mistake that $250 for a portable gaming device is a steep price in today's depressing economy. And it's even more steep when you compare it to the price of the base-line PS3 which is just $50 more. But $250 for a portable gaming device is in fact, not that bad. Let me explain. When the original PSP launched, it's launch price was $250. Which is the same as the base/WiFi Vita package. That's the same price for a portable gaming device that DWARFS it's predecessor in every aspect, especially graphics. The PSP had only b/g broadband connection, while the Vita has n broadband. It also features the "NEAR" application that will display anyone that's playing the Vita in your area. (exact area coverage distance is unknown) With the normal PSP you could only merely hope to connect with other users in the area or be physically in the same room with another PSP user. That's just a couple things that are superior to the PSP. Another thing to remember is that smart phones aren't any cheaper than the Vita, they're more expensive depending on how you purchase you're smart phone. A decent smart phone with a 2 year contract can range anywhere from $100 - $250. Do you wanna know how much that smart phone is without the 2 year contract? $400 - $600... Sure, you can wait for the "Slim" version of the Vita to come out, but the average wait time for the slim iteration of a Sony gaming console/hand-held is 3 years. And the only thing that will be noteworthy different is the battery life, size, and price (which will more than likely only be $50 - $75 cheaper) as well as the video game library available to you. But the launch line-up for the PS Vita already looks solid in my opinion. We've got Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Modnation Racers, Touch my Katamari, Gravity Rush, Wipeout 2048, Lumines, andFIFA Soccer. Plus it will have great ports such as Marvel vs Capcom 3, Rayman Origins, and Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus.

However, to be fair, there are some things about the Vita that are undesirable. For starters: the speakers. I don't know what the product designer was thinking when he thought it was a good idea to put the speakers near the analog thumb sticks. The original PSP's speakers are shoddy at best, but now the speakers on the Vita are located where the majority of the sound will be muffled/blocked by the gamers hand. This can easily be fixed by simply plugging in ones headphones but sometimes I like to hear the sound coming from the device itself. Another poor decision was that Sony disabled the use of multiple PSN accounts on your Vita. Don't exactly know why... The camera seems like a unecessary add-on rather than an intuitive feature. The censor and image quality is way below standard even by simple camera phone standards. The UI also looks sluggish and kiddy.

I guess what it really boils down to is if you think the Vita is worth the money. In my opinion, yes it is. It's a sleek and solid piece of hardware that will only improve over time. It has it's short comings, but then again, what tech doesn't. I only hope for the best in the PS Vita's success.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#41 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts
Parents paid $100 on a pre-order for the first edition bundle, take a few months to pay it off with a game or three and I don't feel the pinch. Besides that, I'm a gamer. I need my fix
volume_three

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 volume_three
Member since 2005 • 2142 Posts

Easy.

I want one and possess the means to pay Sony's asking price ;)

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#43 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

Disgaea 3, a new Katamari and Dynasty Warriors all at launch are like a dream for me xD Not to mention Lord of Apocalypse which looks very interessting. I just got Uncharted and Katamari, still waiting for my other imports (Disgaea 3, Lord of Apocalypse, Wipeout, Dynasty Warriors, Marvel versus Capcom, Shinobido 2, Everybodys golf 6)... When it comes to my personal taste, the Vita launch library, even though I don't understand a singel word in Katamari and haven't played the others yet, is better than anything my 3DS offered me so far

PillyChickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 PillyChickle
Member since 2011 • 745 Posts
A portable gaming console shouldn't cost that much - period. Sony are going to kill themselves.
LP4EVA2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 LP4EVA2005
Member since 2004 • 8585 Posts
well i can afford it so i dont care
yixingtpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 yixingtpot
Member since 2005 • 1484 Posts

Can you put a PS3 in your pocket or reasonably take it with you for portable gaming? nope. The memory card issue people complain about is a joke... if you buy a 32GB iPad 2 like I have, it's $100 more than the 16GB version, so do the math... you pay $100 for only 16GB more memory. That means Sony's 32GB of reliable branded memory is a good deal for quality memory, you pay $100 for 32GB, Apple made me pay that for only 16GB.

Vita will be infinitely superior to any handheld gaming device out now... 3DS has to use add-on nub just to come close to hardcore gaming that Vita has out of the box with dual sticks, dual touch pads, modern Android OS, modern web browser with up to wireless-N speeds. I'm getting the Wi-Fi version and the 32GB card, Hot Shots Golf and Golden Abyss. It's going to be worth every penny. I'll load all my PSPGO games on there, some tunes, movies... browse the internet for once on a Sony handheld, the PSP and it's lame wireless B was pathetic and a joke.

natenation87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 natenation87
Member since 2007 • 264 Posts

I think $250 for the Vita is a fair price. It's a new piece of hardware, with many great features. How cheap do you want it? Consider yourself lucky, here in Australia it will cost $350-$400. I will be getting one eventually, looks great to me.

FlamesOfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 FlamesOfGrey
Member since 2009 • 7511 Posts
I imported a PS Vita from Japan. I don't have to justifiy the price since I generally buy what I know I'll enjoy regardless of how much it costs.
ddlcpc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 ddlcpc
Member since 2007 • 887 Posts

little opmistic about the games price.. from the price shown on website there a huge different between and its rather confusing other then that no problem...000

j2zon2591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 j2zon2591
Member since 2005 • 3571 Posts

Not now because the price to softwareratio(game library, apps, backwards compatibility) is the weakest among the competition both direct and indirect.

Maybe when Gen 2 comes ala PSP 2000.

270 dollars for another handheld doesn't fit my current gaming habits and needs as well.

It's risky investment for now.