Holy sluggish camera Batman!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by porkchopxp (1146 posts) -

Man the combat camera for Origins is jerky and sluggish, so much so that Batman feels anchored to it. I don't remember a camera-assist on the two previous games but this one has trouble keeping up and I'm losing guys off the screen too regularly. That and the counter button seems off. I may be rusty but I've never had this much problems with the common thugs sneaking in hits when I time that counter.

Anyone else having issues?

#2 Posted by MethodManFTW (25509 posts) -

Not having the sluggish camera problem on PC, but yeah you definitely have to always be aware of the people around you. I think maybe it handles input buffer differently.. Before in Arkham City if I was surround I could usually pretty attack and counter and it would hit someone if I had time, but if not it would counter right away.. Can't do that anymore.

Once you unlock freeflow combat it feels so smooth. :D

#3 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (5658 posts) -

Man the combat camera for Origins is jerky and sluggish, so much so that Batman feels anchored to it. I don't remember a camera-assist on the two previous games but this one has trouble keeping up and I'm losing guys off the screen too regularly. That and the counter button seems off. I may be rusty but I've never had this much problems with the common thugs sneaking in hits when I time that counter.

Anyone else having issues?

Yeah I'm having similar problems to an extent. The whole feel of the game doesn't quite feel as smooth as the Rocksteady games... but it might be just my imagination.

#4 Posted by Boddicker (2429 posts) -