This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Sinars (62 posts) -

Guys seriously check thi sout !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cud it be??????? THIS LOOK SGREAT !!!!!!! A HITMAN ON PSP WILL BE AWSOM!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:DD 

#2 Posted by elliooo (374 posts) -

Are you an idiot? These look like Wii screens, show us some proof its for PSP. Im sick of people putting Wii screenshots and saying it's for psp.

But what's to prove they're on the psp? It's definititely a Wii version in my opinion. No other console cept Wii would warrant a new Hitman

#3 Posted by jasonbesto (754 posts) -
that is not serious proof! It will be nice on the psp though.
#4 Posted by snakeofsolid (2140 posts) -

Are you an idiot? These look like Wii screens, show us some proof its for PSP. Im sick of people putting Wii screenshots and saying it's for psp.

But what's to prove they're on the psp? It's definititely a Wii version in my opinion. No other console cept Wii would warrant a new Hitman

elliooo

okay we know the wii has had some banged up ports and junk, but damn thats not even near the quality of wii ports graphics, it looks like good PSP graphics.....and also possibly a remake of hitman contracts. 

#5 Posted by Sinars (62 posts) -

t looks like good PSP graphics.....and also possibly a remake of hitman contracts.

snakeofsolid

It would be of fantastic to be playing the favourite Hotman levels on PSP !!! Some newest levels would also compliments the classic levels greatly I hope it has some newer levels aswell !!!!! :D 

#6 Posted by samfoote (86 posts) -
OMG YES YES YES YES YES, I LOVE HITMAN AND THE PSP IS LIKE THE BEST HITMAN PLATFORM AROUND. AGENT 47 LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#7 Posted by karlgauci (5504 posts) -
That's St.  Petersburg  in the Hitman Contracts game:?
#8 Posted by elliooo (374 posts) -

It may be from contracts, but that personally doesn't worry me. I mean after all, GTA: Liberty City/Vice City Stories were still great games and we'd seen the cities before.

This portable remake of it will be awesome from the look of those graphics! And no doubt they'd put in a few differences, i sure hope its not just a direct port anyway! :S

#9 Posted by nevereathim (2161 posts) -
Even though I would love it, I know those screens are fake, besides if the game was rated T then i would get it
#10 Posted by elliooo (374 posts) -

Please don't say their fake! :(

They look real to me and I would hate for them to be fake. :(

#11 Posted by samfoote (86 posts) -

Sorry nevereathim  But they cant be fake. It's obvious they're real. 47 looks exactly like he does in the other games and the locations are perfect. Also note the slight transparency on the hud, it isnt fake man. its the real deal

#12 Posted by oxrs (314 posts) -
Yeah... The real deal if you're playing Hitman: Silent Assasin. Those are taken straight from SA.
#13 Posted by oxrs (314 posts) -
Sorry for the double post but just to provide some more convincing evidence. Anybody who has the game should go and play it. You'll find the train station is that of many of the St Petersburg levels. The second one is a shot of the boxes behind which your weapons/explosives are stashed for the level where you have to blow up two cars (preferably by going through the sewers, planting the bomb under one car, taking the clothes of the other driver and planting the explosives while disguised) or assasinate the mafia/russian general (I think that''s what they were).
These are either nothing new or we're getting a COMPLETE rehash (as opposed to a partial rehash ala Contracts). My vote is that it's nothing new.
#14 Posted by nevereathim (2161 posts) -
Gimmie a link to some announcement and how you came across these screens and I'll believe it. (btw, I totally believe the PSP has enough power to handle it)
#15 Posted by HenrySX (210 posts) -
nope. not psp screens. but i think the chances of psp hitman is still quite possible. manhunt is out next, so might be hitman after that. or later maybe remake of max payne.
#16 Posted by Sinars (62 posts) -

nope. not psp screens. but i think the chances of psp hitman is still quite possible. manhunt is out next, so might be hitman after that. or later maybe remake of max payne.HenrySX

How can you be say the screens arenot real ????????? They look to be very to real to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I savde the screns to my psp and it looks even better when looke d at on the psp screen !!!! It cant be fak, why would someone lie BOUT THIS????????????????????????????????????????? :(:(:(:(:(:( 

#17 Posted by Thread-Thief (853 posts) -
hitman contracts itself should have been an original psp game from the start.. contracts was just a side story..shining insight on agent 47's life.
#18 Posted by Sinars (62 posts) -
I think you are riht! Corntracts had a simpil story for the mission in each one kinda like that each mission did not have a story relating to the last mission you DID. Plus comtracts had very FUn levels i think it wud be vry good if they made a remake of contracts or silent assin on PsP who is WITH me!!!!!! :D:D:D:D
#19 Posted by Thread-Thief (853 posts) -

I think you are riht! Corntracts had a simpil story for the mission in each one kinda like that each mission did not have a story relating to the last mission you DID. Plus comtracts had very FUn levels i think it wud be vry good if they made a remake of contracts or silent assin on PsP who is WITH me!!!!!! :D:D:D:D Sinars
I'm with you 100%. i also had silent assassin a couple of years ago but sold it because it was tainted w/ bad memories(personal). i think that was the best game in the series.  why? because they had the best sniping missions & i loved playing in the middle east & india. dont know Y!

#20 Posted by HenrySX (210 posts) -

dude. is just i've seen so many fakes. at the earlier days people made Kill Zone fakes, GTA fakes. all they need to do is just screenshot and resize it. but I kinda agree, this is either the Wii version, or could really be the psp version. i played the PC ver before in the exact level, the graphics you shown is actully watered down more. so yeah, possibilities that you could be right.

either way, i'd get this game if it's real.

#21 Posted by snakeofsolid (2140 posts) -
the wii has to have at least PS2 level for graphics in most cases, those look hardcore PSP level.
#22 Posted by Sinars (62 posts) -

It remoinds me splinte rcell for psp which had alot of levls from the splinter cells games all into one game (btu it wasn't good bcoz the graphics was TOo dark and the controls were not fine) I would like it if the Hitmans game did the same thing with having a great select of levels from the other games (but with not dark graphics and excellant controls but by the look ofo the screeens is seems the graphics are A-OK :D:D) I will look for more srceenshots of the Hutman for PSP but i donot no those 2 were all ic ould find if anyone else finds any plz post HEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wud love for the graphics in the psp game to have dinameic shadows like how god of gears olympes chains for PSP and silent hills for psp have becuse they look FABULOUs and add to the game i hope that they can have dynamec shadows (but the game processing might be too much for shadows with the AI andthe vast levls but if they did it would be fine!!) 

#23 Posted by REVENGEotSITH (3938 posts) -
I think the screens are fake simply because the draw distance is far too great for a PSP game.  You'd never see all of those buildings way off in the distance.  Maybe the one in the foreground, but not the dozen buildings behind it.  That's not to say Hitman isn't possible on the PSP - of course it is.  But, those screens show way too much environmental detail to be PSP screens, imo.
#24 Posted by Sully28 (5097 posts) -
Did anyone play this game here? These screens are from the gamecube version, i used to play it all the time. If it was on the psp than this is a direct port of hitman 2. 
#25 Posted by Sinars (62 posts) -

Did anyone play this game here? These screens are from the gamecube version, i used to play it all the time. If it was on the psp than this is a direct port of hitman 2. Sully28

No the screens r form the psp game see? proof:

#26 Posted by elliooo (374 posts) -

sinars makes a good point there, they have to be legit. I guess there'll be an announcement pretty soon then.

#27 Posted by joeychew (4580 posts) -
wow..really hope it is for real.
#28 Posted by nevereathim (2161 posts) -
I'm still gonna mention how i want a LINK, and not from some random freewebs crap
#29 Posted by Z3R0M0N5T3R (63 posts) -

Thats not from contracts, thats from Hit man two: Silent assasin. I'm playing contracts right now. They re-did the HUD in Contracts, so this is a Hitman 2 port obviously.I don't know what anyone has against contracts, because I own both 2 and conracts, and contracts was much funner to kill people in. Especially in the Bellford manor!

#30 Posted by mastershakez (3260 posts) -

The hud looks really fake, I'm 99% sure that those pics are not real. I'm hoping for a hitman game just like everyone else, but I would advise you not to get your hopes up based on these pics.

#31 Posted by miless (715 posts) -

It kinda looks like the first Hitman , you know the PC exclusive no one played

The skybox looks simular lower detail tho

http://image.gamespotcdn.com/gamespot/images/screenshots/gs/feature_previews/hitman/hitman_790screen016.jpg

#32 Posted by FallofAthens (2026 posts) -

The threads three years old... but when I first saw it I got giddy with excitement. Boy was I disappointed to see this is just a ruse.

#33 Posted by miless (715 posts) -

OMG LOL

thats what i get for looking only the dates of the last couple of posts