hi guys PS3 HELP starting out lol a little late i know

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sharkFisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 sharkFisher
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

i am a fan of both consoles and am not gonna get a next gen console till later on so im getting a playstation 3

with the last of us bundle i am thinking of getting the game (BEYOND TWO SOULS) and am a little rusty on the ps controller i have a ps2 and an xbox 360 so i have game time i was wondering is this a good game for a beginner ? and what games would you suggest i have only played racing games on ps2 but love any game that is good and has a replayable story line i have played god of war on ps2 and a fan of war games dont like halo much and i want to know if the resistance games are good an by all means im open for any thing you want me to take a look at all is welcome t AND THANK YOU!

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

Yup both games are good, IMHO Beyond: Two Souls is the better game.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts

need for speed hot pursuit is probably my favorite racing game of last gen. both gran turismo games are fun. Driver: San Francisco is a fun racing game with an interesting story.

locus-solus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By locus-solus
Member since 2013 • 1560 Posts

ps3 recommendations

• Okami HD
  • Demon's Souls
  • Valkyria Chronicles
  • Infamous 1 and 2 or Collection
  • Ico and Shadow of the Colossus Collection
  • Flower and Journey or Collection
  • God of War 3 and Origin Collection or Saga Collection (Chains of olympus and Ghost of Sparta are downloadable only in the Saga Collection)
  • Drakengard 3 prequel to the first 2 Drakengard games (questionable recommendation bad graphics and frame rate and repetitive gameplay but has a epic soundtrack and interesting story)

multiplatform recommendations

• Bayonetta the best hack n slash of the 7 gen! the 360 version is supposed to be better
  • Catherine
  • Nier "loose!" sequel to Drakengard 1 (questionable recommendation bad graphics and frame rate and repetitive gameplay but has a epic soundtrack and interesting story)
Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

Welcome to Playstation 3. Yes better late than never. Warmest welcomes to the PS3 community. The best way to catch up is to play the games of the Greatest hits Line up. If you don't mind the Red keep cases. As luck would have it Sony is supporting the PS3 for about 3 more years. 2014,2015,2016 should feature new games for the PS3 console.

You might want to play the top ten Playstation 3 games from the years 2006,2007,2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013. Gamespot,IGN and other gaming sites have lists of the ten best PS3 games from these years.

Happy gaming on PS3