HELP with SOCOM Seal Team Bravo 2 for PSP

This topic is locked from further discussion.

yardman876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 yardman876
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Could someone help me out.   Has anyone encountered a problem on a PSP with the Uranium stage where the game does not register that you have completed an objective and the breifcase is not where it is supposed to be.  The game doesn't register that you have passed the machinegun pit sometimes or doesn't register that you have taken a photo of the centrifuge.  Eventhough the objectives are complete the game doesn't register it as complete.  The breifcase is never on the desk though.   Any thoughts.  I have bought two discs and it happens on both.  This seems to be a software problem.    LOOKING FOR HELP TO CONTINUE ON.
fazio93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 160

User Lists: 0

#2 fazio93
Member since 2005 • 2940 Posts

Could someone help me out.   Has anyone encountered a problem on a PSP with the Uranium stage where the game does not register that you have completed an objective and the breifcase is not where it is supposed to be.  The game doesn't register that you have passed the machinegun pit sometimes or doesn't register that you have taken a photo of the centrifuge.  Eventhough the objectives are complete the game doesn't register it as complete.  The breifcase is never on the desk though.   Any thoughts.  I have bought two discs and it happens on both.  This seems to be a software problem.    LOOKING FOR HELP TO CONTINUE ON. yardman876

i believe (it was a while ago) when i passed the machine gun pit, something happened where i had to start over, but other than that, i only played the level once so i wouldn't know about the uranium brifecase --what's the level name--i'll see? track me and PM me