Help!!! PS3 Does Not Read My Disc, Whats Wrong!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by willyc09 (412 posts) -
Hey everyone please lend me some help my PS3 is not reading any game disc...does anyone know what happened and how to send it to sony if I cant fix it??
#3 Posted by BioShockOwnz (52901 posts) -
Call customer support. Your Blu-ray Drive is dead.
#4 Posted by willyc09 (412 posts) -
anyone know the number for this? Thats awful why did this happen?
#6 Posted by megadeth78 (2676 posts) -
Eh, sometimes some just come broken. How long have you had it?
#7 Posted by willyc09 (412 posts) -

Eh, sometimes some just come broken. How long have you had it?megadeth78

around 3 months or so....how many ppl does this happen to?

#9 Posted by megadeth78 (2676 posts) -

[QUOTE="megadeth78"]Eh, sometimes some just come broken. How long have you had it?willyc09

around 3 months or so....how many ppl does this happen to?

Not much.

#10 Posted by Symphonycometh (9592 posts) -

I belong hereAzzoLovesBirdy

Pick up the cotton you leave behind too will ya?:)

#11 Posted by AzzoLovesBirdy (760 posts) -

[QUOTE="AzzoLovesBirdy"]I belong hereSymphonycometh

Wow. I'm impressed.

I belong here Symphonycometh
#12 Posted by megadeth78 (2676 posts) -

I wonder what he gets out of this.

#13 Posted by Symphonycometh (9592 posts) -
[QUOTE="Symphonycometh"]

[QUOTE="AzzoLovesBirdy"]I belong heremegadeth78

Who? >.>

Seriously, if he doesn't own a PS3, he can't really call it trash.

#14 Posted by AzzoLovesBirdy (760 posts) -
[QUOTE="megadeth78"][QUOTE="Symphonycometh"]

Who? >.>

Seriously, if he doesn't own a PS3, he can't really call it trash.

Yeah, you're right. I don't own a PS3, at least not anymore. I gave up trying with my second one - that broke.
#15 Posted by dewmandew7 (4152 posts) -

You've brought a box of junk, that's what's wrong.AzzoLovesBirdy

Nintendo fanboy trolling on the PS3 forums... he must not have anything good to play on his Wii besides Mario.

#17 Posted by megadeth78 (2676 posts) -
[QUOTE="dewmandew7"]

[QUOTE="AzzoLovesBirdy"]You've brought a box of junk, that's what's wrong.AzzoLovesBirdy

Nintendo fanboy trolling on the PS3 forums... he must not have anything good to play on his Wii besides Mario.

Is that why you're online? Nothing good - at all - to play on your PS3?

He wasn't ridiculing you for being online. He was making fun of the fact that you have nothing better to do than troll...

#19 Posted by Symphonycometh (9592 posts) -
[QUOTE="dewmandew7"]

[QUOTE="AzzoLovesBirdy"]You've brought a box of junk, that's what's wrong.AzzoLovesBirdy

Well now this is funny. Does anyone besides me see the irony in that post...on a PS3 forum...from a Nintendo system owner?:lol:

#20 Posted by expanded (8430 posts) -
[QUOTE="dewmandew7"]

:|... i can play my ps3.. and be online at the same time.. i'm on COD4 right now.. wiaiting for intermission..
and jw for TC did you play GOWII on ur ps3?
#21 Posted by Symphonycometh (9592 posts) -

Actually AsshoIsMe.. im posting this FROM my PS3 i just finished enjoying Call of Duty 4 and Uncharted._Cab0ose87_

But didn't you say you USED to have one...except not anymore since your both PS3s broke? :lol: Let me sig them for you!

#22 Posted by megadeth78 (2676 posts) -

[QUOTE="_Cab0ose87_"]Actually AsshoIsMe.. im posting this FROM my PS3 i just finished enjoying Call of Duty 4 and Uncharted.Symphonycometh

But didn't you say you USED to have one...except not anymore since your both PS3s broke? :lol: Let me sig them for you!

different guy?

#23 Posted by AzzoLovesBirdy (760 posts) -
[QUOTE="AzzoLovesBirdy"][QUOTE="dewmandew7"]

[QUOTE="AzzoLovesBirdy"]You've brought a box of junk, that's what's wrong.Symphonycometh

Well now this is funny. Does anyone besides me see the irony in that post...on a PS3 forum...from a Nintendo system owner?:lol:

Who said I even own a Wii? Where's your proof of that fact. And please, oh please, don't give me "Well, you Avatar is Mario", because that's dumb.
#24 Posted by megadeth78 (2676 posts) -
[QUOTE="Symphonycometh"][QUOTE="AzzoLovesBirdy"][QUOTE="dewmandew7"]

Who said I even own a Wii? Where's your proof of that fact. And please, oh please, don't give me "Well, you Avatar is Mario", because that's dumb.

Well, you Avatar is Mario

#26 Posted by Symphonycometh (9592 posts) -

Ummm...I never said Wii until just now...0_0h!

#27 Posted by Symphonycometh (9592 posts) -
[QUOTE="megadeth78"][QUOTE="Symphonycometh"]

[QUOTE="_Cab0ose87_"]Actually AsshoIsMe.. im posting this FROM my PS3 i just finished enjoying Call of Duty 4 and Uncharted.AzzoLovesBirdy

different guy?

Ohh, I see the confusion. This guys is actually - in the real world - dumb.

Whoops. My apologies...But I don't see how my mishap was any worse than yours:

Who said I even own a Wii?

But I take it you wouldn't know what a "mistake" is online...

#28 Posted by peralta775 (151 posts) -

Who says you need to own a Wii to be a Nintendo fanboy? Just by your avatar I can tell you right now that you lick the imaginative taint of the company as it is. Why waste your time in the PS3 forums when you don't have one? To voice your opinion on a system that you don't own anymore to just piss off people? Go back to system wars, no one wants you in here.

#29 Posted by AzzoLovesBirdy (760 posts) -
[QUOTE="AzzoLovesBirdy"][QUOTE="Symphonycometh"][QUOTE="AzzoLovesBirdy"][QUOTE="dewmandew7"]

[QUOTE="AzzoLovesBirdy"]You've brought a box of junk, that's what's wrong.Symphonycometh

"Nintendo fanboy trolling on the PS3 forums"

I took the liberty of highlighting the connextion.

Plus, if you'd have read earlier posts you'd have found a link titled "I belonge here" leading to the gamespots home for Wii owners.

Thank you.
#30 Posted by Symphonycometh (9592 posts) -
[QUOTE="AzzoLovesBirdy"][QUOTE="Symphonycometh"][QUOTE="AzzoLovesBirdy"][QUOTE="dewmandew7"]

[QUOTE="AzzoLovesBirdy"]You've brought a box of junk, that's what's wrong.peralta775

Who says you need to own a Wii to be a Nintendo fanboy? Just by your avatar I can tell you right now that you lick the imaginative taint of the company as it is. Why waste your time in the PS3 forums when you don't have one? To voice your opinion on a system that you don't own anymore to just piss off people? Go back to system wars, no one wants you in here.

Ditto. He still hasn't answered to what he meant. I never said Wii!:lol:

#31 Posted by Vyse_Legends (9387 posts) -
[QUOTE="Symphonycometh"][QUOTE="AzzoLovesBirdy"][QUOTE="Symphonycometh"][QUOTE="AzzoLovesBirdy"][QUOTE="dewmandew7"]

Plus, if you'd have read earlier posts you'd have found a link titled "I belonge here" leading to the gamespots home for Wii owners.

Thank you.

A Nintendo fanboy?:? Wow you don't see many of those around here.:P
#32 Posted by L1988 (2 posts) -
just do to www.us.playstation.com, and try to find the phone number in there
#33 Posted by Symphonycometh (9592 posts) -
[QUOTE="Symphonycometh"][QUOTE="AzzoLovesBirdy"][QUOTE="Symphonycometh"][QUOTE="AzzoLovesBirdy"][QUOTE="dewmandew7"]

Thank you.

That would usually work...if it didin't sound like you were scraping on an empty barrel trying to justify your quote. I gave you the post saying: "I belong here" because that is where most of the Nintendo news is. There isn't a "Gamecube" tab or a "N64" tab, sorry.

And I STILL never called you a Wii-fanboy.

#34 Posted by moshakirby (1502 posts) -
I think the OP still needs our help.
#35 Posted by BioShockOwnz (52901 posts) -

anyone know the number for this? Thats awful why did this happen?willyc09

It happened to me last week, but I had the Best Buy PRP, so I was able to swap it out for a new one.

#37 Posted by BioShockOwnz (52901 posts) -

A Nintendo fanboy?:? Wow you don't see many of those around here.:PVyse_Legends

*clears his throat* Um, what's wrong with Nintendo?

Anyways, to the rest of the people here picking on Nintendo and Mario. You're doing the same thing as AzzoLovesBirdy. Why are you feeding trolling posts with more trolling posts? :| Good way to argue.:roll: Now can we please get back on-topic? Jeez.

#38 Posted by Symphonycometh (9592 posts) -

[QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"]A Nintendo fanboy?:? Wow you don't see many of those around here.:PBioShockOwnz

Anyways, to the rest of the people here picking on Nintendo and Mario. You're doing the same thing as AzzoLovesBirdy. Why are you feeding trolling posts with more trolling posts? :| Good way to argue.:roll: Now can we please get back on-topic? Jeez.

Picking on Mario? Who's picking on Mario? Just for that, the day that Brawl comes out, me and you! I'll kill you with Peach and her frying pan! Oh yeah...I was supposed to get back on topic...

I don't have a clue.

#39 Posted by Vyse_Legends (9387 posts) -

[QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"]A Nintendo fanboy?:? Wow you don't see many of those around here.:PBioShockOwnz

There's nothing wrong.:?

It's just you don't them around the PS3 forums alot.

#40 Posted by Mustangryder4 (2 posts) -

Put your setting to 480 resolution. It worked 4 me! Good luck!

#41 Posted by Mustangryder4 (2 posts) -

Put your setting to 480 resolution. It worked 4 me! Good luck!

#42 Posted by willyc09 (412 posts) -
Thanks to the people who gave me some info on this and i did find the number and gave it a call...now i have to get all the stuff together and package it up and send it out. Anyways stop hating on eachother because of what system we have...Lets all just get along hahaha :oops:
#43 Posted by WOWKings (7 posts) -
Yes this is a huge problem you can find out why the disc reading problem happens and how you can fix it here >> PS3 Will not read games fix
#44 Posted by WOWKings (7 posts) -
Here is the link > http://www.ylodrepairwizard.com/blog/ps3-disc-reading-problems/ps3-will-not-read-games-%E2%80%93-fix-the-ps3-disc-reading-problems/
#45 Posted by yokofox33 (28885 posts) -

Don't bump 3-year olds threads...