Heavenly Sword delay is not so bad.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

abodaghee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 abodaghee
Member since 2005 • 207 Posts
I am very excited for this game. Unfortunantely, I am just a tad upset by they news that it is being delayed AGAIN! But im kinda glad at the same time too...... allow me to explain. I figured there must be reasons for the delay and then i forgot about the killer month that is MARCH. (massive amount of quality titles and the european/austrailian launch of the PS3) Like the Movie industry (which sony is 50% part of), it would be foolish to show all the Blockbuster titles at the same time. They want maximum exposure for each title for best profits. Same goes for the Gaming market. Do you really think Heavenly Sword will be a blockbuster hit if GOD OF WAR II (that just got a 9.7) came out in the same month? of course not. Oh yea, i happen to believe that the Playstation brand is ALL the systems, not just individual systems. So regardless which system games come on, they are all on PLAYSTATION and they are all the same. So that means if both GOW and HS came out at the same time, they would both cannabalize each other sales, since both also happen to be made by Sony Worldwide Studios and are KINDA in the same Genre. I want them both to do great sales wise. another reason i am glad they postponed the release is because they are going to brush up Heavenly Sword so it is as amazing as we are all hoping it will be. Just think, if you put all your eggs in one basket, (ie March) then there will be a drought of games until summer ( YAY for Lair and Warhawk ). i think it would be wise to come out with hit every month, so gaming on the PS3 will be fresh and consistent. thats why im not that upset. anyone agree? I know its hard to wait, but GOW II and Motorstorm online should be able to hold us off for alittle while in march. This month we get Flow, Calling all Cars, F1, and Virtua Fighter, Tekken:DR. YAY!! =)
freediro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 freediro
Member since 2006 • 3782 Posts

sure i guess, not a game i was really lloking forward to but still want to pick up

LoboSolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 LoboSolo
Member since 2002 • 1136 Posts
I can't wait for this, personaly.
Marduke382

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Marduke382
Member since 2005 • 1328 Posts
I can't wait for this, personaly.LoboSolo
Same.
sm66612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 sm66612
Member since 2004 • 453 Posts
I agree! There are to many great games coming out.:D
creekfan_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 creekfan_basic
Member since 2002 • 2539 Posts
I can deal with a delay if the game is better for it...but if they delay motorstorm again, then I will be pissed
MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#7 MusashiSensi
Member since 2004 • 9584 Posts
I can deal with a delay if the game is better for it...but if they delay motorstorm again, then I will be pissedcreekfan_basic
AMEN! About the motorstorm, but Heavenl Sword I was upset about as well. It was suppose to be out next month. This game will rock. She's like a female kratos.
abodaghee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 abodaghee
Member since 2005 • 207 Posts
I don't think motorstorm will be delayed again. HeavenlySword on the other hand will be great because Andy Serkis helped with the story/script/animation. He is very talented and im glad Sony is bringing its Movie Studio influence on the gaming world. that way, games will eventually have bigger budgets, which is great because most developers need alot of money to make the games they always wanted to make.
Takiwara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Takiwara
Member since 2006 • 1150 Posts
I thought Motorstorm is a confirmed March 6th. Im starting to get annoyed with R6: Vegas. its been pushed back yet again -_-
Cubs360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Cubs360
Member since 2006 • 3771 Posts
I thought Motorstorm is a confirmed March 6th. Im starting to get annoyed with R6: Vegas. its been pushed back yet again -_-Takiwara
Really when is R6 coming out!
Takiwara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Takiwara
Member since 2006 • 1150 Posts
[QUOTE="Takiwara"]I thought Motorstorm is a confirmed March 6th. Im starting to get annoyed with R6: Vegas. its been pushed back yet again -_-Cubs360

Supposedly April 24th. I dont think its porting problems? i mean double agent is coming out on the 27th still. either they're having porting problems for some odd reason or they really want the ps3 version to succeed. i definitely hope its the latter.
2beers_in_hand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 2beers_in_hand
Member since 2007 • 2950 Posts
[QUOTE="Cubs360"][QUOTE="Takiwara"]I thought Motorstorm is a confirmed March 6th. Im starting to get annoyed with R6: Vegas. its been pushed back yet again -_-Takiwara

Supposedly April 24th. I dont think its porting problems? i mean double agent is coming out on the 27th still. either they're having porting problems for some odd reason or they really want the ps3 version to succeed. i definitely hope its the latter.

I agree Ubisoft needs to step up. If after delaying it again it doesn't look or play fantastic I will be upset.
Cubs360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Cubs360
[QUOTE="Cubs360"][QUOTE="Takiwara"]I thought Motorstorm is a confirmed March 6th. Im starting to get annoyed with R6: Vegas. its been pushed back yet again -_-Takiwara

Thats weird, and here we are Graw 2 is coming out on 360 in 3 weeks.
bigredman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 bigredman3000
Member since 2006 • 1935 Posts

see the differents

Cubs360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Cubs360

see the differents

bigredman3000
Made some improvements, are you sure thats a ps3 pic, the first!
zero_cool098

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 zero_cool098
Member since 2006 • 1886 Posts

see the differents

bigredman3000

isnt the left one ingame while the right one is cgi?
G-Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17 G-Legend
Member since 2005 • 7387 Posts
[QUOTE="bigredman3000"]

see the differents

zero_cool098

isnt the left one ingame while the right one is cgi?

other way around

bigredman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 bigredman3000
Member since 2006 • 1935 Posts
[QUOTE="bigredman3000"]

see the differents

Cubs360
Made some improvements, are you sure thats a ps3 pic, the first!

Yes it is! they're making the graphics even better than the one on the left.
MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#19 MusashiSensi
Member since 2004 • 9584 Posts
Oh Yea! She looks way more detailed. I can't wait to see the final product.