HAWX2 vs Ace Combat Assault Horizon

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Nikko_25 (445 posts) -

So HAWX 2 has some improvements such as take off, landing, and air refueling mission just like in AC series. Do you guys think HAWX2 will be better than Ace Combat Assault Horizon or will Ace Combat still dominates?

#2 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -
I'd go for the one that isn't HAWX I think Ubisoft needs to stop killing the Tom Clancy name.
#3 Posted by MonkeySpot (6070 posts) -

No, really...

... do you need to ask this? "HAWX", with what amounts to drift racing in air? Versus the greatest jet combat series on any console? It's going to be "Ace Combat" all the way... Tom Clancey is a yam for selling his name, and that title is going to be lacking in every respect. Just like "his" books lately which he doesn't write. Slapped on name to a slap-dash excuse for air combat...

... zoiks, dude.

:lol:

#6 Posted by Rakuho (7008 posts) -
AC. Frankly, I'm baffled that HAWX can even be mentioned in the same sentence with the almighty AC series, but not as baffled that HAWX is actually getting a sequel. Need I "hate" more?
#7 Posted by GrandJury (15396 posts) -

I'd go for the one that isn't HAWX I think Ubisoft needs to stop killing the Tom Clancy name.Fightingfan
Oh man I agree with this 110%. Every single Tom Clancy game that has come out in the past few years has not been as good as it should of been. Hawx was lame, so was Endwar, so was Vegas 2. I only played the demo of Splinter cell Conviction, but the the lack of stealth and short campaign kinda killed it for me.

#9 Posted by DannyBoy3546 (6 posts) -
HAWX has a sequel only because there wasn't any Air plane game on the PS3 until now. AC no doubt will slam HAWX in to oblivion, with the fan base its got along with the quality of it, i vote AC. HAWX is dead! regards AC FANBOY...
#10 Posted by hazelnutman (9699 posts) -
Ace Combat made me put together a miniature airplane Halloween costume which had me piloting an ISAF-labeled F-22 Raptor while wearing an air force jacket with the words "MOBIUS" sewn across my back. HAWX never did that. Ace Combat made me buy a 360 JUST so I can play Ace Combat 6. HAWX never did that. Ace Combat gets me hot. HAWX never did that. Ace Combat wins.
#11 Posted by MonkeySpot (6070 posts) -

HAWX has a sequel only because there wasn't any Air plane game on the PS3 until now. AC no doubt will slam HAWX in to oblivion, with the fan base its got along with the quality of it, i vote AC. HAWX is dead! regards AC FANBOY...DannyBoy3546

You revived a NEARLY THREE MONTH DEAD THREAD for that?

:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?

Welcome to the forums, new guy!

#12 Posted by kweeni (10878 posts) -

[QUOTE="DannyBoy3546"]HAWX has a sequel only because there wasn't any Air plane game on the PS3 until now. AC no doubt will slam HAWX in to oblivion, with the fan base its got along with the quality of it, i vote AC. HAWX is dead! regards AC FANBOY...MonkeySpot

You revived a NEARLY THREE MONTH DEAD THREAD for that?

:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?

Welcome to the forums, new guy!

Meh it's only 3 months, it's not that bad. I've seen a lot worse..