Has anyone tried this controller? (FUS1ON Tournament Controller)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by RapidTurtle (340 posts) -

Ps3 owner, but I much prefer the 360 controller. I've tried a few of the cheaper ones, but they pretty much suck. This one looks like it could be the real deal. A bit expensive though at $79, but I have found it for $68. Just curious if anyone has tried it yet, and get their opinions on it.

www.powera.com/fus1on

#2 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9518 posts) -
DS3 is perfect for me....
#3 Posted by RapidTurtle (340 posts) -

Thanks for that answer, it was really helpful.

#4 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9518 posts) -

Thanks for that answer, it was really helpful.

RapidTurtle

f5tgn.gif

#5 Posted by NeoDeaf17 (39 posts) -
I made similar topic about that controller. I've been hesiated to buy it cuz of the price. But granted Power A makes good controllers. I have the cheaper Power A controller for it. It's also wired. I think that controller Fus1on is good for me in long run. Just need the cash to buy it.
#6 Posted by NamelessPlayer (7729 posts) -
If anyone does try it, tell us if the buttons (specifically, the face buttons, L1, and R1) are pressure-sensitive. Some games (mostly PS2 ones) rely on pressure sensitivity from those buttons, and if it can't deliver, I might as well stick to the tried and true DualShock 3.
#7 Posted by NeoDeaf17 (39 posts) -
I have held it and feel it. I think it does. Gamestop lets me to get the feel of the controller, it's quite conformation to hold it. The only thing the controller don't have is the motion sensor.
#8 Posted by RapidTurtle (340 posts) -

I made similar topic about that controller. I've been hesiated to buy it cuz of the price. But granted Power A makes good controllers. I have the cheaper Power A controller for it. It's also wired. I think that controller Fus1on is good for me in long run. Just need the cash to buy it.NeoDeaf17

Believe it or not, Staples has it online for $68. Still expensive, but better than $79.

#9 Posted by SeraphicNomad (40 posts) -

Great controller, especially with games that allow you to re-map the functions of the buttons and triggers. My opinion though you'd have to try it. I've had a blast with it so far.

#10 Posted by Rattlesnake_8 (18364 posts) -
DS3 is perfect for me....Nengo_Flow
#11 Posted by th3warr1or (20640 posts) -
I despise the PS3 controller, but I'm going to have to learn to like it now because I'm skipping Xbone.