GTA Online is still not fixed...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

zombehhhhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 zombehhhhh
Member since 2011 • 456 Posts

I was playing yesterday after the new update and everything was working fine. I logged off at 2 in the morning, knowing that the game saved my character and everything. Today when I went to go play again, it wouldn't connect at first. I found out that it deleted my character who I had already purchased a garage for and gotten to rank 11. Now it won't connect to the cloud servers and is making me create a new character. I paid $150 for the collector's edition of this game and R* is royally pissing me off. Anyone else still having problems with GTA Offline?

muffin200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 muffin200
Member since 2007 • 733 Posts

Same for everyone just give it a week or two and it'll be fine. After the D3 launch I was not expecting anything playable for a couple of weeks.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

With the latest patch I'm now able to get online... but only as a temp character which sucks. Ever since the online launched, the servers have been unavailable to me.

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

Ive tried every fix, the patch did nothing for me.

The online still freezes at the beginning of the first race and boots me back to single player. I have given up for a while.

jordonj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 jordonj
Member since 2010 • 1069 Posts
Quite a few bugs in this game (in both the story mode and the online). I have lost Franklin's motorcycle that he got from the paparazzi. Also, the redecorating that Trevor did in Floyd's apartment is gone. What's all that aboot eh?
The_Rick_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 The_Rick_14
Member since 2006 • 9945 Posts

The online still freezes at the beginning of the first race and boots me back to single player. I have given up for a while.

marcheegsr
Did you try deleting all your characters and creating a new one? That's what seemed to work for me.
marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

[QUOTE="marcheegsr"]

The_Rick_14

Did you try deleting all your characters and creating a new one? That's what seemed to work for me.

Yeah I did that like once or twice, I even deleted the patch and game installation and re installed everything, still freezing.

I guess im one of the people that lucked out.