This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ReaperZA (1511 posts) -

Think its possible? Any1 gonna try and make some user mods/hacks? :D

*edit: I for one would LOVE a jetpack mod, not GTA: SA style but more like "The Rocketeer" &, more recently, "Iron Man"! :shock:

#2 Posted by Vadoc81 (541 posts) -
A mod to fly a jumbo jet! :D
#3 Posted by ReaperZA (1511 posts) -

A mod to fly a jumbo jet! :DVadoc81

Would be awesome too! :D Why do you think they took them out, is LC just too small maybe or is it the multiplayer & bugz?

#4 Posted by Vadoc81 (541 posts) -
I think Rockstar took them out is because they wanted to make GTA IV a lot more real and realistic. Flying a Jumbo Jet aint realistic at all, but it is fun :D
#5 Posted by gashead101 (1130 posts) -
also imagine the controversy if they put jumbo jets in a game based in New York :?
#6 Posted by ReaperZA (1511 posts) -

also imagine the controversy if they put jumbo jets in a game based in New York :?gashead101

Zomg if thats the reason, how PATHETIC! You cant just never have a jumbo in a FICTIONAL game again because of some real life event, I mean really... Its like one mother of a sensorship if thats true! :P

#7 Posted by Apillow (1062 posts) -
There needs to be a Zombie mod.
#8 Posted by gamer_marrik (1705 posts) -
at first I was really sad there weren't any tanks in GTA4.... but then I thought about it, and when would a tank be sent after a common murderer/car thief?.... I guess its just their way of making it more realistic. Mods would be awesome, but I don't think it would be easy, and won't happen unless they release it for PC someday...
#9 Posted by THEBILL1996 (1 posts) -
On youtube there is a load of GTA SA:MP Police Car Mods and I would like a London Police Car Mod for GTA IV PS3
#10 Posted by mck92 (458 posts) -
even though i doubt its possible all i want is infinate parachutes.
#11 Posted by machiavell8x8 (1399 posts) -
i want a rocket ship so i can fly me and my cousin into mars so we can " hang out "
#12 Posted by Denji (12757 posts) -

*edit: I for one would LOVE a jetpack mod, not GTA: SA style but more like "The Rocketeer" &, more recently, "Iron Man"! :shock:

ReaperZA

Console versions of games are usually closed unless the devs actually open it for mods. But chances are, you're only going to see mods on the PC version.

#13 Posted by shadowkiller11 (7954 posts) -
also imagine the controversy if they put jumbo jets in a game based in New York :?gashead101
that was one of the reasons why they took jets out.
#14 Posted by gtyu (570 posts) -
even though i doubt its possible all i want is infinate parachutes.mck92
yeah man i liked the parachutes in gta:sa taking a plane then jumping of of it and then open the parachute was a lot of fun
#15 Posted by MURDA_B (2879 posts) -
[QUOTE="mck92"]even though i doubt its possible all i want is infinate parachutes.gtyu
yeah man i liked the parachutes in gta:sa taking a plane then jumping of of it and then open the parachute was a lot of fun

i would like that too
#16 Posted by shadowkiller11 (7954 posts) -
with the engine making realistic animations, a parachute in the city would be funny him bumping into buildings all the time.
#17 Posted by Hassa123 (1 posts) -
they tokk out all the planes because the 9/11 attack happen to the world trade center.
#18 Posted by K1LLR3175 (12734 posts) -
[QUOTE="Denji"][QUOTE="ReaperZA"]

Console versions of games are usually closed unless the devs actually open it for mods. But chances are, you're only going to see mods on the PC version.

The only game that I know that has mods is UT3,GTA4 mods would make the game alot better in my opinion.
#19 Posted by Denji (12757 posts) -

[QUOTE="Denji"][QUOTE="ReaperZA"]

K1LLR3175

The only game that I know that has mods is UT3,GTA4 mods would make the game alot better in my opinion.

It would be great. But it's nothing they can make cash from lol

#20 Posted by K1LLR3175 (12734 posts) -
[QUOTE="Denji"]

[QUOTE="K1LLR3175"][QUOTE="Denji"]

It would be great. But it's nothing they can make cash from lol

True....Who cares about what the fans want,aslong as you make that MONEY.
#21 Posted by Kurushio (10485 posts) -
GTA III came out after 9-11 and because of that they only had the Dodo that had clipped wings. You could fly it but it was tough. A tank with the dodo cheat was much better to fly. Id be happy if they could put rockets on the Annihilator. That or tip the mini guns toward the ground a few degrees so you dont have to dive bomb stuff and make the mini guns more powerful. It seems like a pistol has more strength than those guns. Id also like it if you could get a cop car and turn on just the lights.
#22 Posted by Mattu120 (2 posts) -
If any1s going to make any mods to the PS3 Game GTA IV - Then I suggest a mod to make the cars look like there are meant 2 look ! (Eg: Comet = Porshe 9/11) (Like The PC game Mod) Other wise people will have to buy the PC game to get what they want !! Thanks,
#23 Posted by Mattu120 (2 posts) -
If you kill all 200 pigeons - then you unlock a Helicopter That has rockets!!
#24 Posted by Nizzo3 (1 posts) -

Can some "please" make a drift mod for ps3 because people like me just cant stop thinking of drifting so please can you try to make one???:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

#25 Posted by TehSonofUgly (1643 posts) -

Can some "please" make a drift mod for ps3 because people like me just cant stop thinking of drifting so please can you try to make one???:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Nizzo3

1. there is one google it

2. mods are only for the PC

3. this is a very old thread