I am currently trying to achieve 100% Completion on grand theft auto. I cannot figure out what i have not done but i am only at 96.17% and its really starting to piss me off. I'll give you a rundown of what i have done and maybe there is just a little something i have forgotten. Let me know if you have had this problem and figured out how to get past it. Thanks!
* I have completed the main story and all of the procedural missions (ex. drug deliveries, assassinations, car thefts)
* I have delivered all 30 Vehicles for Stevie
* I have beetin atleast one person at the following activities: Pool, Bowling, Darts, and beat the high score on QUB3D or whatever its called
* I have killed all 30 People on the Most Wanted List
* I have done atleast 20 of the Current Crimes on the police computer
* I have found and killed all 200 stupid Pigeons
* I have Completed all 50 Stunt Jumps
* I have Done all activities for friends Brian, Packie, and Little Jacob, and unlocked their special abilities. (Have not done Dwayne since he is not required but am starting to wonderin if i should bring his levels up)
* Random Characters.... I swear i have done all random characters... On my stats screen it says i have met 13 random characters and there are 14 random characters in total, but you do not have to do Jeff, Clarence, Cherise, or Ivan. So i should have that covered right?
Well thank you all for taking the time to read through all of this. Let me know if you can think of something because this is really irritating me especially after i spent all that time finding the stupid pigeons to find out that didnt gain me 100% Completion. Later,