GTA Franklin Question

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ez_moneymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ez_moneymaker
Member since 2006 • 1211 Posts

So i stole one of the fastest cars and spent all my money after the first heist souping my ride up.  60,000 worth.  Then i put car in aunties garage and left it there til night time.  Did a mission and next thing i know i got a new house. My ride is gone and i cant get it back.  Question is will franklin move again in this game? Cuz if so i dont want to keep my car at the house anymore then.

Stinger78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Stinger78
Member since 2003 • 5846 Posts
I didn't spend a lot of money building-up a car, but I did park one at the house garage only to lose it next start-up. The 4 I had in the Grove Street Garage were all still there, so keep your awesome cars there instead. Another weird thing is his clothes have also randomly changed each game, also.
marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

I think the whole garage thing is flawed and glitched it pisses me off. Sometimes my cars dissapear at franklins house.

Rockstar did say they will patch it soon though so thats good.

Another weird thing is his clothes have also randomly changed each game, also.Stinger78

In regards to the clothes changing, I think they did this on purpose to make it feel fresh everytime you load the game, Kind of like how the characters are in different spots everytime you load a game.

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts

So i stole one of the fastest cars and spent all my money after the first heist souping my ride up.  60,000 worth.  Then i put car in aunties garage and left it there til night time.  Did a mission and next thing i know i got a new house. My ride is gone and i cant get it back.  Question is will franklin move again in this game? Cuz if so i dont want to keep my car at the house anymore then.

ez_moneymaker

Frankiln does move out of his aunt's house eventually. The cars disappearing thing though is a glitch that Rockstar is trying to fix at the moment. Unfortunately they've stated lost cars probably can't be recovered. 

philip6k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 philip6k
Member since 2006 • 1362 Posts

[QUOTE="ez_moneymaker"]

CommanderShiro

Frankiln does move out of his aunt's house eventually. The cars disappearing thing though is a glitch that Rockstar is trying to fix at the moment. Unfortunately they've stated lost cars probably can't be recovered. 

Wow thanks for the spoiler alert. Also his car is gone and he is in different clothes when you log in because they live when you aren't playing them. I can't believe none of you didn't get that and just thought his clothes were randomly glitching. Days go by when your in the gta world when you aren't playing so of course they are going to change or drive their vehicle around.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

[QUOTE="CommanderShiro"]

[QUOTE="ez_moneymaker"]

philip6k

Wow thanks for the spoiler alert. Also his car is gone and he is in different clothes when you log in because they live when you aren't playing them. I can't believe none of you didn't get that and just thought his clothes were randomly glitching. Days go by when your in the gta world when you aren't playing so of course they are going to change or drive their vehicle around.

You think that's a spoiler? The characters always change locations in GTA games.