GTA 4 Work or kill Dimitri?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by DarkOblivionMan (97 posts) -

"Spoiler"

i just did this mission and i chose to kill Dimitri. Which led to Roman being disappointed and resulting in the death of Kate. What would have happened if i took the deal and worked for Dimitri? Would Kate have died, would i have been rich what would have happened?

#2 Posted by AnthonyLuu (665 posts) -

you should change your topic name.

SPOILER

SPOILER

i killed dimitri, if you chose to work with dimitri, roman dies

#3 Posted by MKLOL (2080 posts) -

"Spoiler"

i just did this mission and i chose to kill Dimitri. Which led to Roman being disappointed and resulting in the death of Kate. What would have happened if i took the deal and worked for Dimitri? Would Kate have died, would i have been rich what would have happened?

DarkOblivionMan
Well he tryed to kill you... So why don't you get revenge?!?!?!? Sweet sweet revenge! :d
#4 Posted by giancarlo_11 (1300 posts) -

Spoilers

Roman dies if u work for him.

_

#5 Posted by NuKkU (16905 posts) -

do both make 2 seperate save files both endings are great

#6 Posted by chathuranga (3549 posts) -
if you work for Dimirti then he screws you over again and Roman dies. Then you kill Dimitri in the final mission.
#7 Posted by LtColJaxson (3234 posts) -

I didn't know that Roman dies if you work for Dimitri.

Oh well, I just went out and killed Dimitri. It is better like that - but I guess because I killed him, Roman lived. Then Roman gets married, and Kate dies....

Either way someone dies in the end.

#8 Posted by king23_ (18170 posts) -

NuKkU
That's what I did.
#9 Posted by Matt-4542 (8002 posts) -
Lol, well thats a spoiler :lol:
#10 Posted by Blitz_Nemesis (8042 posts) -
spolier in the title alone. the 2 decisions lead to 2 different endings. the deal leads to a better ending.
#11 Posted by meluvulongtime8 (1388 posts) -
[QUOTE="NuKkU"]

king23_

That's what I did.

Revenge is better, but it's definitely worth playing through both. If you work with Dimitri Roman dies and all those free taxi rides disappear, with revenge Kate dies. Kate = useless

#12 Posted by Blitz_Nemesis (8042 posts) -
[QUOTE="king23_"][QUOTE="NuKkU"]

meluvulongtime8

That's what I did.

Revenge is better, but it's definitely worth playing through both. If you work with Dimitri Roman dies and all those free taxi rides disappear, with revenge Kate dies. Kate = useless

i made 2 saves and then deleted the save where roman dies. although that had the more dramatic ending i didnt wanna go without my taxis.
#13 Posted by jklbgdgklbnbn (103 posts) -
gotta love those free taxi rides
#14 Posted by shopboyz247 (1 posts) -
roman would have died if u took the deal