Gran turismo 5 - Anyone complete all the races?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by marcheegsr (2836 posts) -

So I had this game for a while now. I have done most of the races except the endurance ones.

Im wondering has anyone here actually beat the game and finished all the races?

I would like to be able to say that I finally beat a Gran turismo game but it's so damn hard to do those long endurance races and time consuming.

I absolutely love this game though.

#2 Posted by idunnodude (2282 posts) -

i did all of them except the endurance ones as well. i don't get it lol do they actually expect you to sit there for a whole day and race like cmon.

#3 Posted by Jackc8 (8500 posts) -

I've done them all except the 24 hours of LeMans.  The 9 hours at Tsukuba was easily the worst, it's such a small track and it gets sooooo monotonous.  I actually had a great time with the 24 hours of Nurburgring.  It was raining for quite a while, including all night, so that REALLY kept me on my toes as the slightest bit of excess throttle exiting a corner would sent me spinning.  Then when it finally got light in the morning and the rain quit falling, it was such a joyous occasion :D

I should finish up that LeMans race sometime, it would probably be fun too.

#4 Posted by GTR12 (9663 posts) -

I've done them all except the 24 hours of LeMans. The 9 hours at Tsukuba was easily the worst, it's such a small track and it gets sooooo monotonous. I actually had a great time with the 24 hours of Nurburgring. It was raining for quite a while, including all night, so that REALLY kept me on my toes as the slightest bit of excess throttle exiting a corner would sent me spinning. Then when it finally got light in the morning and the rain quit falling, it was such a joyous occasion :D

I should finish up that LeMans race sometime, it would probably be fun too.

Jackc8

Le mans is really boring as well, those long straights ruin it.

Best enduro I've had so far is Suzuka, it had everything except day-night, rained for a bit, got sunny, rained again, got sunny again.

#5 Posted by jsmoke03 (12923 posts) -

So I had this game for a while now. I have done most of the races except the endurance ones.

Im wondering has anyone here actually beat the game and finished all the races?

I would like to be able to say that I finally beat a Gran turismo game but it's so damn hard to do those long endurance races and time consuming.

I absolutely love this game though.

marcheegsr
people have platinumed it. im nowhere close to it however
#6 Posted by mariokart64fan (19522 posts) -

no  to be honest  didnt play it again since my new hard drive so i gotta do it all again ,  wasnt to far into it to begin with , 

#7 Posted by MonkeySpot (6070 posts) -

Yes, I've finished ALL of it, A and B-Spec. You're aware that you can save in the middle of endurance races anytime you want, right?

:?

#8 Posted by kljohns2 (398 posts) -

Wow, I did like the game don't get me wrong but there's no way I'm completing those endurance races...

#9 Posted by The_Rick_14 (9945 posts) -

Yes, I've finished ALL of it, A and B-Spec. You're aware that you can save in the middle of endurance races anytime you want, right?

:?

MonkeySpot
You can now. You couldn't back when I started trying to do them. ha I still haven't finished all of them. Someday.....someday.