GOW3 Storyline , Question!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 jerkface96
Member since 2005 • 9189 Posts

SO yea i played through GOW2 back in the day and never got the chance to finish it.

But after playing the Demo, im going to need a refresher, I know Kratos wants to kill the gods, but hes going after the Titans now? at the end fo the demo it shows him Leaping at the Big Flaming Titan, so i was just wondering what did i miss in the story that made him go after the Titans, as Im pretty sure he was Allies with them at one point.

Avatar image for danthegardner99
danthegardner99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 danthegardner99
Member since 2006 • 799 Posts

Look it up on wikipedia and you have the worst sig ever.

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 jerkface96

Look it up on wikipedia and you have the worst sig ever.

danthegardner99
I put the sig up, to make people like you happy, and wikipedia is an unreliable source.
jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 jerkface96

Can anyone else help, explain, I looked up what it said on wikipedia for GOW2 , i still dont understand it, you dont have to explain the whole plot, just the gist of why hes trying to kill titans now hahha

conistant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 conistant
Member since 2008 • 2169 Posts
Kratos is allied to them till the end of GOW2.Maybe something happens in the beginning of GOW3 which causes them to become his enemies.
Twin-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Twin-Blade
Member since 2005 • 6806 Posts

What Conistant said. Kratos has allied with the Titans to go tear stuff up on Mount Olympus. It was hinted that the Titans would betray Kratos in the end, & by hinted I mean Athena telling Kratos a couple of times that they can't be trusted in GoW 2.

Abecale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Abecale
Member since 2009 • 919 Posts

Im sure it will all be revealed in GOW3.

But yeah, what the above poster said. In GoW2 The Titans helped Kratos climb Mount Olympus, but cant be trusted, they side with no one and only want revenge.

Im sure the reason will be fleshed out in GOW3

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

Here's my take on the whole deal.

*******POSSIBLE SPOILERS DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED THE FIRST TWO********

God of War 1: Kratos is about to be killed by the Barbarians, Ares aides Kratos.

Ares betrays Kratos, the Gods come to Kratos' aide to assist him. Kratos kills Ares.

God of War 2: Zeus and the Gods betray Kratos, and attempt to kill Kratos. The Titans aid Kratos and he manages to defeat Zeus in battle and kill Athena.

Notice the trend of deception from those who helped Kratos?

God of War 3: The Titans continue to help Kratos kill off a few God's (We already know of killing Helios and possibly Hades). Some where down the road, the Titans will betray Kratos after he has already killed off several Gods. At this point, nobody is left to help Kratos and he miraculously kills the Titans as well, making it one of the most epic adventures in gaming history.

This would explain the quote from the devs, "God of War 3 will explain why there is longer longer Greek Mythology."

That's my take on the whole thing

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 jerkface96
Kratos is allied to them till the end of GOW2.Maybe something happens in the beginning of GOW3 which causes them to become his enemies.conistant
O Ok! thanks guys, I thought it was already determined as to what has happened with Kratos and the Titans, but it hasnt been revealed yet, i see now, thanks for the clarity!