Good two player game?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by vj226966 (484 posts) -
I just got a second remote and im trying to find some good two player non split screen games.Im taliking somyhing on the line of Lego Starwars where both players are on the same screen.My kids are driving me crazy.
#2 Posted by HarshGamer (2822 posts) -
kane & lynch? dunno, have only played the demo
#3 Posted by Unknown_Hero3 (7269 posts) -
i was going to say CoD4...but idk if that whta you want to play with your kids
#4 Posted by catfishmoon23 (5197 posts) -

I just got a second remote and im trying to find some good two player non split screen games.Im taliking somyhing on the line of Lego Starwars where both players are on the same screen.My kids are driving me crazy.vj226966

yeah lego star wars and lego indiana jones are fun multiplayer, non-split screen games.

#5 Posted by vj226966 (484 posts) -
my son plays cod4 a little,i dont like him playing much online because of how people talk.
#6 Posted by realistic44 (7900 posts) -

my son plays cod4 a little,i dont like him playing much online because of how people talk.vj226966

theres a mute option for that.

#7 Posted by BowJester (83 posts) -
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance! I push that game way too much, but I personally loved it. Especially second time through with a friend.
#8 Posted by realistic44 (7900 posts) -
this aint a co-op game, but a really good game for your son is ratchet & clank tools of destruction.
#9 Posted by vj226966 (484 posts) -

played it and beat it i have all the ratchet and clank games.thanks for the imput

#10 Posted by imapieceofwood (1855 posts) -
how about army of two? i never played it but it looks good.
#11 Posted by BlueTsujin (162 posts) -
Pixeljunk monsters. >.> It's a simple defense game on PSN for $10, but it has 2 player co-op and it's alot of fun.
#12 Posted by T-Machine99 (1848 posts) -

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance! I push that game way too much, but I personally loved it. Especially second time through with a friend.BowJester

Yeah that is a cool non-splitscreen game, especially that you can pick any superhero :P. I've played it a few times and got hooked.

#13 Posted by swamplord666 (1873 posts) -

pixel junk monsters is really good! me and my flatmate really enjoy playing that together. Encourages communication, very tactical, very fun.

#14 Posted by Tlahui (1552 posts) -
MGS4. Your kids can take pictures of you playing.
#15 Posted by vj226966 (484 posts) -
i did buy pixel junk monster a while ago and i didnt know its 2 player.tells u how much i pay attention
#16 Posted by superromo9 (1 posts) -

I think a good two player game would be haze. but its probobly not appropriate for a kid under 13. But i would suggest a sport game. There always fun.

But dont get him Army Of Two, because theres cursing and blood.

#17 Posted by xMAVx (183 posts) -
when i bought the dualshock3, me and my girl had a fun time playing Dark Kingdom. little hack n slash fun there. kept us entertained for a good while.
#18 Posted by Eagles931 (2136 posts) -

Always go with a sports game if you are kindof iffy on the cursing. I have Marvel UA fo the wii, and its a great multiplayer game, i guess the wii and Ps3 version shouldnt be too different.

#19 Posted by LURCH87 (1375 posts) -

how about army of two? i never played it but it looks good.imapieceofwood

army of two is great with a friend + they just made two more levels available 4 download 4 FREE........FREE.:D

i dont know if u want ur kids playing that though.:D

#20 Posted by psyum (3268 posts) -

MGS4. Your kids can take pictures of you playing.Tlahui

lol :P, pixeljunk monsters :D go :D

edit: i see you have pixelj monsters...mmm may be ratchet and clanck its not multi but its great and kids friendly :D

#21 Posted by rmerri52 (1824 posts) -
army of two
#22 Posted by buffdaddy500 (643 posts) -
sports games... mlb 08 is great!
#23 Posted by Olaf1023 (69 posts) -

I recommend Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection. You can download it on PSN. Also, Soulcalibur 4 will be out at the end of next month.

#24 Posted by gayguy (1077 posts) -

I recommend Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection. You can download it on PSN. Also, Soulcalibur 4 will be out at the end of next month.

Olaf1023

Tekken 5 is not an easy game for pick up and play type (same with Virtua Fighter 5). For fighting games, probably Dead or Alive and Soul Calibur

#25 Posted by stangen (273 posts) -

army of twormerri52

game is way too short, not worth more then a rental. even with two more levels, it takes what 4 hours to beat the whole game, and noone plays online so bleh

#26 Posted by delebay (1 posts) -
Haha! CoD4? Isn't the voilence a bit more to be concerned about then some inocent swear words?
#27 Posted by 1bigsmoke55 (6856 posts) -

MvC2

#28 Posted by hot_shot_9 (1663 posts) -

Fifa 10 is great bro, you ca play competitive or co-op, even though co-op is quite hard.

Sports games are the way to go.

#29 Posted by Megaman5364 (2912 posts) -

Resistance 2 online co - op