Good PS3 Exclusives???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by adrianm14 (29 posts) -

Soo my mom just went out and wanted a Blu-Ray player. Soo i talked her into getting a PS3.

Now i just need to buy some games. Right now i have MGS4 rented and im liking it but I wanna see what else is out there.

I currently have a 360 aswell and a Wii. Around where I live most people play 360's so i like to buy games for 360 but what PS3 exclusive games are a must have.

#2 Posted by burock76 (1218 posts) -
[QUOTE="adrianm14"]

Soo my mom just went out and wanted a Blu-Ray player. Soo i talked her into getting a PS3.

Now i just need to buy some games. Right now i have MGS4 rented and im liking it but I wanna see what else is out there.

I currently have a 360 aswell and a Wii. Around where I live most people play 360's so i like to buy games for 360 but what PS3 exclusive games are a must have.

Uncharted Drake's Fortune...... That's all I have to say
#3 Posted by Jakesta7 (2419 posts) -
Resistance 1 and 2. Motorstorm 1 and 2. Little big Planet. Killzone 2 will be out Feb 27th. God of War III later. Uncharted. Uncharted 2 later. Infamous will be out later. Thts all i can think of tht r amazing. Crash Commando is a PSN Store game for only 10 bucks. I like the game.
#4 Posted by darkiiix (127 posts) -

adrianm14
Heavenly Sword, Uncharted, Killzone2, Valkyria Chronicles, rent Socom if you like realistic shooting games online only and you can set your controls to be very close to MGS4 controls, rent R2
#5 Posted by killerwsyan (179 posts) -

1- killzone 2 100% !!!!

2- heavy rain .if you like awesome graphics and a drama story.etc

#6 Posted by xatman911 (1446 posts) -
Ratchet and Clank and its two PSN expansions.
#7 Posted by raven_squad (78438 posts) -

1- killzone 2 100% !!!!

2- heavy rain .if you like awesome graphics and a drama story.etc

killerwsyan

I think he might mean... games he could play NOW. :lol:

TC, get LittleBigPlanet, Motorstorm, Resistance 1 (2 if your a graphics fanatic... ._.), and Uncharted. If you enjoy strat or RPG's, I also very highly recommend Valkyria Chronicles.

#8 Posted by savinger (1309 posts) -

adrianm14
Uncharted and LittleBigPlanet Motorstorm Pacific Rift and Resistance 2, but those aren't "must haves", depends on your tastes. And get ready for Killzone 2
#9 Posted by Kurdish-Gamer (802 posts) -
Resistance : Fall of Man Resistance 2 Killzone 2 Uncharted : Drake's Fortune LittleBigPlanet MotorStorm : Pacific Rift GT5 Prologue MLB 08 : The Show SOCOM : Confrontations Heavenly Sword Warhawk Valkyria Chronicles Disgaea 3 : Absence of Justice Folklore Ratchet & Clank Future : Tools of Destruction Ninja Gaiden Sigma The Eye of Judgement
#10 Posted by CannedWorms (3381 posts) -
[QUOTE="Kurdish-Gamer"]Resistance : Fall of Man Resistance 2 Killzone 2 Uncharted : Drake's Fortune LittleBigPlanet MotorStorm : Pacific Rift GT5 Prologue MLB 08 : The Show SOCOM : Confrontations Heavenly Sword Warhawk Valkyria Chronicles Disgaea 3 : Absence of Justice Folklore Ratchet & Clank Future : Tools of Destruction Ninja Gaiden Sigma The Eye of Judgement

I approve of this list.
#11 Posted by jtemplegarage (266 posts) -

Some of the ones I'd recommend:

• LittleBigPlanet (crazy original; nearly infinite replayability)
  • Warhawk (some of the most fun multiplayer available this console generation)
  • MLB 09: The Show (Only MLB 08 is out now - wait until March 3rd and get MLB 09 instead. Deep franchise mode, RTTS, custom music, chants, mascots - its so packed that it's the best baseball game on any console)
  • Killzone 2 (Doesn't come out until Feb. 27th, but it looks to be pure awesome-sauce; 'nuff said)
  • Resistance (ditto - in fact, get Resistance 2 as well while you're at it!)
#12 Posted by Spankyqwerty (126 posts) -

[QUOTE="Kurdish-Gamer"]Resistance : Fall of Man Resistance 2 Killzone 2 Uncharted : Drake's Fortune LittleBigPlanet MotorStorm : Pacific Rift GT5 Prologue MLB 08 : The Show SOCOM : Confrontations Heavenly Sword Warhawk Valkyria Chronicles Disgaea 3 : Absence of Justice Folklore Ratchet & Clank Future : Tools of Destruction Ninja Gaiden Sigma The Eye of JudgementCannedWorms
I approve of this list.

Yeah thats a pretty good list, ill add two more:

Buzz - Fantastic party game, probably the best 4 player game money can buy.

Everybody's Golf (Hot Shots Golf in US) - Really great and easy to play golf game, another good 4 player game aswell!

#13 Posted by EmperorSupreme (7661 posts) -

[QUOTE="CannedWorms"][QUOTE="Kurdish-Gamer"]Resistance : Fall of Man Resistance 2 Killzone 2 Uncharted : Drake's Fortune LittleBigPlanet MotorStorm : Pacific Rift GT5 Prologue MLB 08 : The Show SOCOM : Confrontations Heavenly Sword Warhawk Valkyria Chronicles Disgaea 3 : Absence of Justice Folklore Ratchet & Clank Future : Tools of Destruction Ninja Gaiden Sigma The Eye of JudgementSpankyqwerty

I approve of this list.

Everybody's Golf (Hot Shots Golf in US) - Really great and easy to play golf game, another good 4 player game aswell!

Happy someone mentioned Buzz Quiz. It's a good game.
#14 Posted by GodofBigMacs (6440 posts) -
[QUOTE="Kurdish-Gamer"]Resistance : Fall of Man Resistance 2 Killzone 2 Uncharted : Drake's Fortune LittleBigPlanet MotorStorm : Pacific Rift GT5 Prologue MLB 08 : The Show SOCOM : Confrontations Heavenly Sword Warhawk Valkyria Chronicles Disgaea 3 : Absence of Justice Folklore Ratchet & Clank Future : Tools of Destruction Ninja Gaiden Sigma The Eye of Judgement

I agree. Definitely. If you like online games, though, let me strongly emphasize WARHAWK
#15 Posted by pooka216 (370 posts) -
Little big planet, resistance 2, uncharted, and you should buy mgs4. But most exclusives are great...
#16 Posted by rodney130 (1139 posts) -
Resistance 1 and 2, Little Big Planet, and Killzone 2 in a little less than a month.
#17 Posted by shhbob (1035 posts) -

Resistance : Fall of Man Resistance 2 Killzone 2 Uncharted : Drake's Fortune LittleBigPlanet MotorStorm : Pacific Rift GT5 Prologue MLB 08 : The Show SOCOM : Confrontations Heavenly Sword Warhawk Valkyria Chronicles Disgaea 3 : Absence of Justice Folklore Ratchet & Clank Future : Tools of Destruction Ninja Gaiden Sigma The Eye of JudgementKurdish-Gamer

yeah this sounds gd...

#18 Posted by EmperorSupreme (7661 posts) -
Another few you might consider. WipeoutHD great game for $19 and I heard Siren is pretty good too if you can handle it.
#19 Posted by Zidaneski (8480 posts) -
Warhawk is a good game to get. Custom music, trophies, 4-player splitscreen, large community.
#20 Posted by barker132000 (218 posts) -

[QUOTE="CannedWorms"][QUOTE="Kurdish-Gamer"]Resistance : Fall of Man Resistance 2 Killzone 2 Uncharted : Drake's Fortune LittleBigPlanet MotorStorm : Pacific Rift GT5 Prologue MLB 08 : The Show SOCOM : Confrontations Heavenly Sword Warhawk Valkyria Chronicles Disgaea 3 : Absence of Justice Folklore Ratchet & Clank Future : Tools of Destruction Ninja Gaiden Sigma The Eye of JudgementSpankyqwerty

I approve of this list.

Buzz is awesome. When its family game time and the wife tells me to turn of that damn call of duty game, Buzz is a blast

And my biggest recomendation for any ps3 owner is Uncharted, to me its simply a game everyone should try.

#21 Posted by adrianm14 (29 posts) -

Killzone 2 ownss

Thanks a ton guyss..

I grabed LBP Warhawk and Socom aswell