Ghost Recon: Future Soldiers Community Still Active on PS3?

#1 Edited by dopeboy206 (252 posts) -

Will it be hard for me to find games online..? How active is the Ghost Recon Future Soldier community on the PS3? Just wondering..

#2 Posted by dipdish (870 posts) -

I don't know about that, but one can still play Pixeljunk Monsters online on PS. LOL.

#3 Posted by Shatilov (4097 posts) -

the single player campaign is good enough to get this game, for + the extra DLC missions are worth the $ if u get them on a sale.

#4 Posted by dopeboy206 (252 posts) -

^^^ Thanks but that is not my question. My question has nothing to do with the campaign. I want to know if the online community is still active.

Anyone? Thx in advance.

#5 Posted by marcheegsr (2841 posts) -

Yes they are still active. I was on about a week ago.

#6 Posted by dopeboy206 (252 posts) -

How active is it? Is it at any given time or do I have to go on at a certain time..? How much would you say is the peak of online gamers during the say? over or under 1 thousand people?

#7 Edited by marcheegsr (2841 posts) -

I would say its fairly active. I had no problems finding a match. The most activity seems to be in the evening but I doubt you will have a problem at other times of the day.

I don't know the official number to be honest.

Add me to psn:Italianmob. If you want to party up.

#9 Posted by MarcRecon (5846 posts) -

@dopeboy206 said:

Will it be hard for me to find games online..? How active is the Ghost Recon Future Soldier community on the PS3? Just wondering..

Even though I mainly play the co-op I know for a fact that the online community is still strong because a few of my friends are on it all the time and they always talk about how easy it is to get into a match.

Once in a while I'll jump into the MP....it's not that I think it's bad, it's just that I'm not that great! lol....but for 10$ it's more then worth it and the cover system and gameplay in general is good!!

#10 Posted by marcheegsr (2841 posts) -

@MarcRecon said:

@dopeboy206 said:

Will it be hard for me to find games online..? How active is the Ghost Recon Future Soldier community on the PS3? Just wondering..

Even though I mainly play the co-op I know for a fact that the online community is still strong because a few of my friends are on it all the time and they always talk about how easy it is to get into a match.

Once in a while I'll jump into the MP....it's not that I think it's bad, it's just that I'm not that great! lol....but for 10$ it's more then worth it and the cover system and gameplay in general is good!!

Yah man add me. I can never find people to play co op with.

#11 Posted by dopeboy206 (252 posts) -

thx marcheegsr I'll add you. Do u know if GRAW 2 is still active too?

#12 Edited by marcheegsr (2841 posts) -

@dopeboy206 said:

thx marcheegsr I'll add you. Do u know if GRAW 2 is still active too?

Not sure. I would like to know though. I had a lot of fun back in the day playing it.

#13 Posted by ristactionjakso (5741 posts) -

Is this game still on sale for $10 on psn? I've been thinking about getting it.

#14 Posted by harveen97 (6 posts) -

yes ghost recon future soldier is still very active online on ps3 and u shoul defenitly buy it it's a great game specialy the multiplayer i bought it 3 weeks ago and its still active on ps3

08-05-2014

Holland