Getting a Vita soon. Recomended first games?

• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by sun_spirit (920 posts) -

Precisely. If you get a lot of gaming done it's excellent value for money. If however you're more of a casual player or one who owns a vast collection of games then it may not be.

volume_three

Awesome, thanks for the help. And everyone else, too. :)

#53 Posted by 3SidedSquare (297 posts) -

[QUOTE="danjin44"] Not only it one of the best RPG this gen, it has 100h+ gameplay, it will keep u busy for a very long time. And if your still not convinced just take look at this: http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-vita/persona-4-goldenDeAquellas

I'd have never seen anything on Persona series, I usually hear it thrown around on the forums but never checked it out. I just knew it was an RPG, but had never seen footage or anything.

I never really considered getting a Vita, when I saw Golden got a 9/10 I decided to get the system and the game, just out of the blue. Didn't think about it much. It is a really good game, worth the puchase.

This is exactly what I did. I got the Vita for P4G and haven't thought twice about the purchase. With all the games coming up over the next year the buy is totally justified.
#55 Posted by sun_spirit (920 posts) -

SH!T... just did a bit of homework and realised P4G won't be with us in Europe until Febuary... Damn, looks so good, too :(

#56 Posted by benleslie5 (7768 posts) -

I've recently ordered a PS Vita online last Suday and the first game I wanted to get was Persona 4 The Golden and would have been my first choice to begin with

#57 Posted by Barbie_Boy (667 posts) -

SH!T... just did a bit of homework and realised P4G won't be with us in Europe until Febuary... Damn, looks so good, too :(

sun_spirit
I to live in europe and fyi PS vita ain't region locked import or just buy directly from us psn store worth it :D
#58 Posted by sun_spirit (920 posts) -

[QUOTE="sun_spirit"]

Barbie_Boy

I to live in europe and fyi PS vita ain't region locked import or just buy directly from us psn store worth it :D

Well that makes me feel 10 times better, thanks :)
TBF I love importing games early. Just wish Retro City Rampage was available :(

#59 Posted by sun_spirit (920 posts) -

You guys. It's finally here!!

Currently have; PS All Stars and LittleBigPlanet. :)

#60 Posted by The_Joker1721 (285 posts) -
Awesome just got one as a gift. Mind if I add you? My PSN is The_Joker1721 for anyone who wants to add me. This is my first Playstation exp. in a long time. So I'm hoping this will be fun.
#61 Posted by sun_spirit (920 posts) -

Awesome just got one as a gift. Mind if I add you? My PSN is The_Joker1721 for anyone who wants to add me. This is my first Playstation exp. in a long time. So I'm hoping this will be fun. The_Joker1721

That's cool. I've accepted your request, thanks :)

#62 Posted by sun_spirit (920 posts) -

I've ordered Persona 4! Should be here in a few days. Yay!

#63 Posted by SRTtoZ (4800 posts) -
Congrats on a fine purchase. Ive been an owner since release but just got the white bundle for xmas (cuz its so sexy) but i still have yet to open it. Add me, I could use a few more friends! OblastSRT4 on psn!!!
#64 Posted by sun_spirit (920 posts) -

Congrats on a fine purchase. Ive been an owner since release but just got the white bundle for xmas (cuz its so sexy) but i still have yet to open it. Add me, I could use a few more friends! OblastSRT4 on psn!!! SRTtoZ

Thanks, I'll add you as soon as I've typed this.
Very luycky, btw on the white Vita. Completely agree with it's level of physical attractiveness! (Haha!)
Saw a guy playing one in a review I watched for Persona 4 the other day, so nice. I've always perfered white hardware to the darker counterparts.