Get free $10 for every $50 spent on PSN!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by RasAlgethi28 (112 posts) -
#2 Posted by Bangerman15 (1976 posts) -
so pretty much, buying ps+ right now is only 39.99 and will work on ps4 too.. think it's time to renew lol
#3 Posted by Gamartto (1982 posts) -
Getting a voucher from amazon works? Wow.... I guess I'll buy a year of PS+.
#4 Posted by Terrencec06 (3445 posts) -

so pretty much, buying ps+ right now is only 39.99 and will work on ps4 too.. think it's time to renew lolBangerman15

Yea I'm not due to renew my ps+ until Dec but I'll do it ahead of time because of this, it stacks so I'm all good.

#5 Posted by The_Last_Ride (69863 posts) -
i am going to keep it, so good games for it. It's so worth it
#6 Posted by yokofox33 (29262 posts) -

Yep. Totally buying a year of PS+ on payday. If you buy directly from the PS store you get an extra 3 months right? So essentially 15 months and a 10 dollar credit for 50 bucks. Not too shabby.

#7 Posted by Netret0120 (2007 posts) -
Is this for real? Wow what a deal if it is really true.
#8 Posted by Zidaneski (8447 posts) -

Is this for real? Wow what a deal if it is really true.Netret0120

They've done this in the past before and it was put on the blog, if it isn't true we'll be getting a lot more money back for false advertising. 

#9 Posted by thedarklinglord (662 posts) -
I hope they have a huge Halloween sale like they did last year to give me an incentive to spend money in the store. Though, much like with Steam sales these days. I don't know that there are all that many games - especially Halloween/horror games - left for me to buy.
#10 Posted by RasAlgethi28 (112 posts) -

bump :)

#11 Posted by kyacat (4043 posts) -

Yep. Totally buying a year of PS+ on payday. If you buy directly from the PS store you get an extra 3 months right? So essentially 15 months and a 10 dollar credit for 50 bucks. Not too shabby.

yokofox33
Is the sale still going on? Damn Sony you're making it very temping for me to scrib to PS plus.