games to look forward to (ps4)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by robokill (1063 posts) -

I'm a busy guy so I don't have time to follow the ps4 very well. I'll probably get a ps4 in 6 months or so. What are the games coming down the pipe that look like they will be worth getting and fun? Just wanna know what to keep my eye on

Like:

-rpgs (e.g. Skyrim, Fallout NV)

-fps that aren't COD or BF

-strategy

-sci/fi games (e.g. Mass Effect)

-snowboarding games

Dislike:

-fighting

-car racing

-plane/dogfighting games.

Thanks for any feedback

#2 Posted by marcheegsr (2427 posts) -

Rpg - Dragon Age Aquistion, The witcher 3, The Division(Action Rpg), The Elder scrolls online, Deep Down

Fps- Destiny, Wolfenstien new order

Also Infamous second son if you like open world action games.

#3 Posted by robokill (1063 posts) -

those all seem good. Any exclusive system sellers on the horizon? I've heard of the new uncharted but that's it

#4 Posted by callsignalpha (26 posts) -

U missed Killzone Shadow Fall.

#5 Edited by gamenerd15 (4423 posts) -

Infamous Second Son, The Order: 1886, Santa Monica's new game, Media Molecule's new title, Uncharted. Most of the big titles for the first half of 2014 are cross generation games. Traditionally systems do not have awesome exclusives until a year after they come out. Having games like Killzone and Resogun at launch is cool. Infamous also comes out in March, You also have multiplats like Watch Dogs, The Witcher 3, Metal Gear Solid 5, Driveclub, and Destiny are coming out as well. The whole claim that PS4 lacks games in launch window is stupid. Third parties want their games on as many platforms as possible. You are not going to get a plethora of exclusives on any one platform, especially at launch.

#6 Posted by BattleSpectre (5952 posts) -

Great times ahead indeed, above all and everything else the game that I really want to hear about is Fallout 4. It's the only game that makes me giggle like a girl when I hear news about it.

#7 Edited by CTR360 (6851 posts) -

2014 infamous thief watch dogs dragon age 3 the witcher 3 the order 1886 oddworld n.tasty evil within and probably MGS5 and final fantasy 15 killzone SF

#8 Posted by BlueCash (518 posts) -

Uncharted is my favorite last gen franchise and I can't wait to play the next installment on PS4.

#9 Edited by dipdish (858 posts) -

Infamous: Second Son and The Order: 1886 are worth waiting for.

#10 Posted by robokill (1063 posts) -

Great times ahead indeed, above all and everything else the game that I really want to hear about is Fallout 4. It's the only game that makes me giggle like a girl when I hear news about it.

me too, at this point it's pretty much the only game I care about at all. If they add cover mechanics and dynamic movement, best game ever. Only problem with F3/NV to me is the wooden awful character animations. Make the character move like Max Payne/Sam Fisher and you have the most amazing game ever.