Games from Media Go to Memory card?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Reagusmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Reagusmage
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Hey there, Bought a PSP Slim the other day, and was advised to purchase a Memory card as well. So I bought a Memory Duo 8gb card which would be compatible with the PSP (which it is), and decided while my PSP was charging that I would go on Media go on my PC and bought some games. So i've bought and downloaded the games on my pc, yet for some reason it won't let me transfer the games to my Memory Card. Whats the problem, and how can I solve it?
Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#2 Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6276 Posts

First you need to download the game to the library in medio go, then connect psp to pc via usb with the memory stick installed. Media Go will automatically recognize your psp, but if it does not, leave your psp connected and log into PSN ON YOUR pc. Once the game file is in your library, to a transfer to psp, its a button at the very bottom of the media go window. Hit transfer and it will copy the game from the library to the memory stick.

You CAN noT transfer from media go to a memory stick directly, The stick has to be in a registerd/activated PSP so the game file will open.

Hit us up if u still have trouble.

Reagusmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Reagusmage
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Hey there, Thanks for the info. I have found a usb cable to fit into the PSP, and have also logged into my account ON the PSP, as well as Media go (as well as updating my PSP). The problem NOW is that the PSP is stuck on "Please Wait..." and my pc hasn't identified the PSP, and neither has Media go, with nothing happening. The PSP has USB Charge mode off, and I have no idea what the problem may be. Any ideas?
Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#4 Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6276 Posts

Have you ever altered the software with that emulator stuff??If so I have no way to help you with that. Would be nice for other readers to chim in though....

Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#5 Granpire
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts
Have you tried connecting the PSP without Media Go running? Have you tried different USB cables? Have you formatted your card?
Justforvisit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 Justforvisit
Member since 2011 • 2660 Posts

Hello,

I have the exact same problem too, it always produces a network error code when I try to copy from my PC to my activated, registered, never fooled around withand Memory Stick Duo inputtedPSP.

This is the Error Code:

Network Connection Error 80048104

I googled it and it was said on some forums that it's due to virus protection software. I tried to deactivate it, I tried to run as admin, but nothing changed.

Whenever I try to transfer it this error message pops up and the transfer doesn't even start. After about 3 hours trying and googling everything I could I just gave up, annoyed and pissed like hell -.-

Anyone knows a way due to given circumstances I still can get my DLC from my PC to my PSP or what this error code in specific is?

TY in advance

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts

Hello,

I have the exact same problem too, it always produces a network error code when I try to copy from my PC to my activated, registered, never fooled around withand Memory Stick Duo inputtedPSP.

This is the Error Code:

Network Connection Error 80048104

I googled it and it was said on some forums that it's due to virus protection software. I tried to deactivate it, I tried to run as admin, but nothing changed.

Whenever I try to transfer it this error message pops up and the transfer doesn't even start. After about 3 hours trying and googling everything I could I just gave up, annoyed and pissed like hell -.-

Anyone knows a way due to given circumstances I still can get my DLC from my PC to my PSP or what this error code in specific is?

TY in advance

Justforvisit

Perhaps you could get to the store directly on the PSP. the purchases should be in your download history