For Everyone Who Owns A Mac And A PSP

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jesusrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 jesusrocks
Member since 2004 • 2140 Posts
G,day All I just got a PSP yesterday and all I have been doing since then is trying to work out how to put a video on my PSP from my mac. I was just wondering if anyone had any instructions for me on how to do it. Like I make my video an MP4, drag it into the right folder (the one inside the MP_ROOT one) but still no luck. Cheers for any help :D
bluem00se

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 bluem00se
Member since 2005 • 2185 Posts
make sure the name is MV400000.MP4 (the 0's can be any number just make sure they're the right amount. also there are 2 folders in the mp root folder so make sure its in the right one ( forget what its called but not the anv one or whatever its called) if that doesnt work then try a new converter i guess.
kiancheong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 kiancheong
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="jesusrocks"]Like I make my video an MP4, drag it into the right folder (the one inside the MP_ROOT one) but still no luck. Cheers for any help :D

did you use QuickTime to create the MP4? If yes, what codec settings you used? I tried creating once, but it wouldn't want to play (although it found the file)
p00zer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 p00zer
Member since 2006 • 2514 Posts
Alright. If you want to put a dvd you own on your psp, get a program called instant handbrake (free), the ripped file, once in the video folder, will run perfectly. Also, for loading music, photos, and converting/ moving videos to psp, download PSPWare. Really good program, costs $15, but there's a demo so you can try it out, very very nice piece of software. Anyways, hope this helps.
jesusrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 jesusrocks
Member since 2004 • 2140 Posts
So is PSPware the cheapest option? Cheers