thelordofpies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 thelordofpies
Member since 2011 • 869 Posts

Brute Force or Save Editing Cheat's what ever it is called, right now I am at that part in FFX(1 HD) where you meet []CID and are on that Air Ship and then you have to fight that Dragon Boss fight thing with 32,000 HP [/r]so my question is can I just max out all my characters [spoiler]( well expect Yuna.)[/ just from that point in the game.? I never maid past this boss before Thank's.

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

Are you sure you're doing the right strategy? From what I remember you navigate your airship away from the boss whenever it's preparing its most powerful attack, and then you get through it without too much trouble. I also seem to remember swapping Yuna in frequently for healing was very helpful. Other than that, just use Wakka to hit him while you're far away and then swap in Auron for Yuna when you're close up and dealing damage. Tidus + Wakka + Auron will do a ton of damage, and Yuna heals are really strong.

thelordofpies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 thelordofpies
Member since 2011 • 869 Posts

@chessmaster1989 said:

Are you sure you're doing the right strategy? From what I remember you navigate your airship away from the boss whenever it's preparing its most powerful attack, and then you get through it without too much trouble. I also seem to remember swapping Yuna in frequently for healing was very helpful. Other than that, just use Wakka to hit him while you're far away and then swap in Auron for Yuna when you're close up and dealing damage. Tidus + Wakka + Auron will do a ton of damage, and Yuna heals are really strong.

Yuna have's been kindnap at this point otherwise I would have most likely beaten the Boss Battle By Now.