Favorite Playstation Exclusive?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by The_Last_Ride (68569 posts) -

What is your favorite so far?

#2 Edited by VintAge68 (386 posts) -

Ouf, why don't you simply ask about the favorite Xbox exclusive, this would be far easier to answer... (*_*;)

#3 Posted by carloscanalesv (106 posts) -

The Last of Us is my favorite, but I feel bad leaving the Uncharted & God of War series unmentioned.Hell, all the exclusives I've played are worthy of praise.

#4 Posted by marcheegsr (2412 posts) -

Gran turismo 5 soon to be Gran turismo 6 maybe.

I wanted to say Uncharted 2 but I went wit the exclusive I spent the most hours playing.

#5 Posted by DangerRemix (189 posts) -

At one time it was Socom us navy seal series, till this day it is, but it has taking a turn for the worst in the current gen.

#6 Posted by The_Last_Ride (68569 posts) -

If i had to choose one game, it would be Final Fantasy X

#7 Edited by 187umKILLAH (1334 posts) -

Killzone 2 as I spent more time playing that than any other exclusive.

#8 Posted by sagejonathan (846 posts) -

I'm a huge fan of the inFamous games.

#9 Posted by blamix99 (1499 posts) -

God of War 3, Heavyrain, Uncharted 2, the last of us

#10 Posted by The_Last_Ride (68569 posts) -

@blamix99 said:

God of War 3, Heavyrain, Uncharted 2, the last of us

i need to play those games :S

#11 Edited by sukraj (21470 posts) -

Sly Cooper Trilogy

#12 Edited by Pikminmaniac (8530 posts) -

There are very few great exclusives on this system IMHO. Most of the exclusives tend to put my favourite aspects of gaming in the background (gameplay and/or freedom of interactivity) but I really enjoyed inFAMOUS and inFAMOUS 2 a lot.

Second Son is really making it tough for me not to get a PS4 as early as February.

#13 Edited by hrt_rulz01 (5391 posts) -

Boy that's a hard one... It's out of Uncharted 2, Last of Us, God of War 3 & God of War: Ghost of Sparta. Flip a coin between LoU & U2.

#14 Posted by SoNin360 (5185 posts) -

Right after playing The Last of Us I had to say it was my favorite exclusive thus far. Now that some time has passed and I'm playing through it again, I still have to say The Last of Us. I've been very happy with PS3 exclusives, namely the Uncharted, Infamous, and LittleBigPlanet games.

#15 Posted by The_Last_Ride (68569 posts) -

There are very few great exclusives on this system IMHO. Most of the exclusives tend to put my favourite aspects of gaming in the background (gameplay and/or freedom of interactivity) but I really enjoyed inFAMOUS and inFAMOUS 2 a lot.

Second Son is really making it tough for me not to get a PS4 as early as February.

i am almost at the ending at inFamous 2, and i am getting really bored for some reason :(

#16 Edited by jer_1 (7371 posts) -

God of War would probably get my vote but Ratchet & Clank's close behind it.

#17 Edited by Coolyfett (5079 posts) -

The Last of Us is my favorite, but I feel bad leaving the Uncharted & God of War series unmentioned.Hell, all the exclusives I've played are worthy of praise.

Great Post. Little Big Planet gets a lot of playing time in Coolyfetts household, Uncharted is also a groovy series.

#18 Edited by hippiesanta (9715 posts) -

I really enjoy Heavy Rain ...... the shock factor beats out .....2girls1cup .... and game of throne's Red Wedding

#19 Posted by The_Last_Ride (68569 posts) -

@SoNin360 said:

Right after playing The Last of Us I had to say it was my favorite exclusive thus far. Now that some time has passed and I'm playing through it again, I still have to say The Last of Us. I've been very happy with PS3 exclusives, namely the Uncharted, Infamous, and LittleBigPlanet games.

i so want to play that game :S

#20 Posted by Ovirew (6234 posts) -

It's a really difficult question to answer. Speaking strictly first-and-second-party games, I guess I'd have to say my current favorite Sony IP is Knack, simply because it's the game I'm looking most forward to and I think it will have a good story and a memorable mascot. I haven't played it yet, but it is really the Sony IP I'm thinking about most right now.

There are a lot of other Sony IPs I really like lately also. Fat Princess, Escape Plan, Gravity Rush, Super Stardust, Sly Cooper, God of War, Folklore, Heavenly Sword, Tokyo Jungle - just to name a few.

I'd really like to see a new Dark Cloud game on the next gen, and The Last Guardian.

More than anything, I'm looking forward to new IPs and indie games on the PS4. And I'd like to see some existing IPs make returns on the next-gen with lots of improvements.

Sorry OP, tried to answer this the best I could. It's not a simple question though, since it's kind of a combination of several good small IPs that make the Sony brand strong, and not just one or two big ones.

#21 Edited by CTR360 (6841 posts) -

1 last of us 2 uncharted series 3 beyond two souls 4 gow 3 5 infamous 6 heavy rain 7 demons souls 8 yakuza 3 9 tales games 10 GT5 for me

#22 Posted by special-ops (110 posts) -

My favorite exclusive is uncharted series,infamous,heavy rain,the last of us,gran turismo 5 and beyond two souls

#23 Posted by FinalFighters (1302 posts) -

Ape Escape series

#24 Edited by benleslie5 (7684 posts) -

Persona 3 and 4

#25 Edited by ominous_titan (440 posts) -

demons souls my favorite exclusive this gen

#26 Posted by dcook42 (32 posts) -

Gran Turismo

#27 Posted by danjin44 (278 posts) -
#28 Posted by chocolate1325 (32368 posts) -

Uncharted 2 but TLOU pushes it hard.

#29 Posted by derrange (26 posts) -

The Last Of Us.

#30 Posted by gracideadude012 (921 posts) -

I consider TLoU, Uncharted series, and GoW series among my favorites, but I'm gonna have to say that the exclusive that has captured me the most has been Gravity Rush.

It's strange, but it's the only time I've felt so inmersed in the game. When I was flying and my gravity gauge ran out and started falling, I swear I felt all the adrenaline as if it was me falling. It was and still is so awesome!=)

#31 Posted by The_Rick_14 (9927 posts) -

Gran Turismo