Fallout 3: Special Weapons

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kr8to

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 kr8to
Member since 2008 • 107 Posts

Well i know of three special weapons in fallout 3, One of them "Sydney's 10mm Ultra SMG" is a smg that does around 60 damage when fully repaired. I got that weapon from Sydney in the quest were you are sent to recover the declaration of independence. My second weapon is "The Terrible Shotgun" i got this one from a evil shopkeeper underground (killing him gives good karma) this shotgun which is essentially a overpowered combat shotgun dishes out 100 damage a blast. My latest special weapon is "The Kneecapper" (does 120 Damage i believe when fully repaired.  i got it off Ronald Luaren, and i figured out a way not to get bad karma from killing him! if you have a body guard with you you should be able to do this, simply plant a frag mine on the ground have it detonate the second you put it down. Then Ronald will get up and try to kill you, your body guard will finish him off and you lose no karma.

Are thier any special weapons that i dont have? anyone know of any others?

kr8to

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 kr8to
Just found Occan's Razor from a merc commander.
whodeysay85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 whodeysay85
Member since 2006 • 3237 Posts
lincoln's repeater is a very accurate hunting rifle kind of weapon. It does a lot of damage. However it uses .44 magnum ammo. You can find it in the museum of history in the offices i believe.
kr8to

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 kr8to
sounds good ill hunt that down sooner or later.
whodeysay85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 whodeysay85
go to gamefaqs.com there is a special weapons guide that tells you the location of the unique guns. It should help you out.
potato66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 potato66
Member since 2006 • 572 Posts
Theres an alien laser pistol to very powerful one shot kill for most part i think it did 120 damage.
whodeysay85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 whodeysay85
Theres an alien laser pistol to very powerful one shot kill for most part i think it did 120 damage.potato66
yeah i heard about that. It said there is some mini event that leads to you getting it. Do you know how or where you need to go?
potato66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 potato66
Member since 2006 • 572 Posts
Look on your map there should be a big square somewhere around the top right of map its whiter than the rest of the map, theres a crashed alien spaceship with a dead alien search his body and pick up energy cells they are the ammo. Its very radio active there( Also if your close you should bick up a distress radio signal the alien sent.)
whodeysay85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 whodeysay85
cool thanks!
kr8to

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 kr8to

I also found an experimental MIRV or something its in the national guard depo you need the keller tapes to get to the real room. I also found the alien pistol, Victory rifle in one of the rooms with the keller tapes it took 100lockpicking to open the cabinet....and a lot of pics :(

Woot this post is the first google link for special weapons

Avatar image for kingof_oblivion
kingof_oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 kingof_oblivion
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
go to the mdpl-something power station and go north.you will soon get a new radio signal.keep going north untill you find a house with a crater running through it. follow thw crater and you will find a crashed spaceship where there is an alien body next to 11 alien power cells(each contains about ten shots) and an alien blaster
Dizz04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Dizz04
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
I have these: Alien Blaster, Sydney's gun or wtvr, Blackhawk, Alien Blaster, Smuggler's End, Wazer Wifle, Plunkett's Valid Points, Butch's Toothpick, and Highwayman's Friend. To get to the alien blaster you go to Greener Pastures Disposal site in right hand corner of map and go north. you'll pick up REcon Craft Theta BEacon Radio signal and theres a ufo. hes laying right by the door. if you press z u can pick him up. i tried to carry him all the way to my house but got bored. long walk. and also the Blackhawk is the coolest so far. its just a pistol but it does hella damage. one shot kills the majority of the time. its southwest of the minefield and just northeast of the Meresti Trainyard in Agatha's House. You have to go to vault 92 though and find the soil stradivarius (a violin) which is just lying there (i picked it upand i didnt even know what it was or that i was looking for it) also while in vault 92 go into the bathrooms and theres some sheet music there you gotta pick up. go to agathas house and give her both and shell give you a tight gun.
dok_dx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 dok_dx
Member since 2005 • 2380 Posts
Dogmeat is great for getting stuff in locked locker, safe, and etc, if you don't have 100 lockpicking skill. I asked him to get me a weapon in a room where the safe (or locker?) is in and after a few tries he got me the Victory Rifle. Dogmeat can get around locked lockers, safes and etc.
Joel_Pichardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Joel_Pichardo
Member since 2007 • 320 Posts

The Experimental MIRV does about 13000 points of damage. Fires 8 mininukes in a shotgun spread. And the plasma rifle that you get from the android is also

awsome(don't remember name srry). Also the Xuanlong assualt rifle.

rogerjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 rogerjak
Member since 2004 • 14950 Posts

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_3_weapons

All Fallout 3 weapons and Unique variations. Have fun :P

hotfiree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 hotfiree
Member since 2006 • 2185 Posts
Joel_Pichardo what in the game is so strong it needs that to be used on it, when would you use that