Error 8002A203. Reason why you might get it today.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Marmotas (2941 posts) -
#2 Posted by ExoticAnimal (39796 posts) -

Yay! More threads about the same topic. :P I was going to play some Motorstorm: Pacific Rift online but I guess i'll be doing the time attack trials.

#3 Posted by DarthRoel (1058 posts) -
the update is already available where I live, but i still cant log in
#4 Posted by keelo88 (24 posts) -

i just did the update still the same code eror and i cant sign in !!!

#5 Posted by warrner11 (1010 posts) -

then i feel better now.

#6 Posted by keelo88 (24 posts) -

why it didnt work after the update also :(

#7 Posted by Conelty (1 posts) -
It's kind of weird how I am the only one where I live who doesn't have PSN(200+ friends on 4 accounts), but what makes it more weird is that I'm the only one without a slim. That can't be a coincidence. Maybe sony is trying to sell more slims, but that would be bad business practices which is highly illegal. I'm so wound up about this because today was my half day to go on with all of my friends and my fellow clan members on mw2. Let me know if your online is working and you have an older generation playstation 3. Thanks - Conelty
#8 Posted by parkurtommo (26456 posts) -

I put a topic about this recently :x

I was the first to do so and no1 posted :x

#9 Posted by cahlupa420 (1 posts) -
I have one of the older larger ps3s as well and am having the same problem... wonder if the problem is just for owners of the older model??
#10 Posted by parkurtommo (26456 posts) -

I have one of the older larger ps3s as well and am having the same problem... wonder if the problem is just for owners of the older model??cahlupa420

no, and welcome to GS :)

#11 Posted by CaptainCrazy (6856 posts) -
Not another update! This is crazy. I've been doing so many updates that last time I had a power outage only 30 mins after the update finished. It's getting to the point where my chances of having a power outage when doing one of these numerous updates could happen.
#12 Posted by grand17 (2079 posts) -
i just had an update yesterday....why so many...
#13 Posted by doesntcare (1219 posts) -

Im able to sign on now in Tx