zero3one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1 zero3one
Member since 2008 • 153 Posts

I'm patiently waiting on ESO for my PS4, in the meantime I picked up DA Inquisition and just can't get into it. I can't stand the character models, the UI and controls. For those with a little more experience in console gaming, do you think the PS4 version of ESO have a similar interface as DA Inquisition?

xCaZx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 xCaZx
Member since 2015 • 82 Posts

@zero3one:

Do you mean as in how you perform abilities? ESO only has 5 (if I remember correctly) abilities with the option of switching to a second set of 5 abilities (weapon swap). I am not exactly sure how they will lay it out on the PS4 controller.

As far as the games go I enjoyed ESO MUCH more than DA Inquisition. I plan on going back to ESO in March once it no longer requires a sub.

Take a look at some videos and reviews of ESO if you want to know more about the game and gameplay. As far as the controller layout I think it would be hard to say for sure at this point.

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

You do realize that Elder Scrolls Online isn't made by Bethesda and has pretty poor review scores all round and many people are saying it has no feeling like an elder scrolls game it's just them using it's name. DA:I is by far the better game