Elder Scrolls 6: What we want

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GTA_MGS_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GTA_MGS_1
Member since 2008 • 524 Posts

Thought i'd make a list for the things I want improved in ES6 after re playing Skyrim again.

NPC's were dull and rarely had anything worthwhile to say.

Guild missions offered no rewards, in Oblivion, complete a guild mission a certain way and be rewarded, complete a guild and get an epic reward, same at the end of the storyline, Skyrim had no reward.

Same with exploration, no hidden weapons/armour to find, no special items, the only thing I remember was the Ebony Armour, which wasn't even exploration, it was a daedra quest!!

Story sucked, most side/guild missions sucked compared to Oblivion.

Skyrim did improve graphics, combat, leveling system etc.. what are your opinions? was skyrim to casual? thanks people.

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

I basically just want something similar to skyrim with next gen graphics and no bugs.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

I don't want an elder scrolls game, I want a Fallout game. But if they make it somewhat like Game of Thrones then I'd be into it. They still have a sort of kiddy feel to the elder scrolls games.

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#4 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

@GTA_MGS_1 said:

Thought i'd make a list for the things I want improved in ES6 after re playing Skyrim again.

NPC's were dull and rarely had anything worthwhile to say.

Guild missions offered no rewards, in Oblivion, complete a guild mission a certain way and be rewarded, complete a guild and get an epic reward, same at the end of the storyline, Skyrim had no reward.

Same with exploration, no hidden weapons/armour to find, no special items, the only thing I remember was the Ebony Armour, which wasn't even exploration, it was a daedra quest!!

Story sucked, most side/guild missions sucked compared to Oblivion.

Skyrim did improve graphics, combat, leveling system etc.. what are your opinions? was skyrim to casual? thanks people.

I want hidden weapons and hidden armor, actual bosses, and a new game +.

Skyrim did most of the right things. If they added what I want and make a game that doesnt crash, bug out, and glitch every 21 seconds that would be great. Take longer to release if needed too. Nobody likes buying a game that wont work correctly.

MondasM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 MondasM
Member since 2008 • 1897 Posts

i want an elder scrolls game and a fallout game and a rage game, come on bethesda... :D

digitm64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 5

#6 digitm64
Member since 2013 • 470 Posts

I want a new Elder Scrolls game in which I don't have to pay a subscription to play.

Sparky04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Sparky04
Member since 2006 • 3390 Posts

Basically increased agency. I want to be able to interact with the world in more unique ways, imagine mountain climbing with a hook and rope, being able to create mechanical traps, and having more complex interactions with people, I felt the biggest improvement from Oblivion to Skyrim was the dungeon design and I hope they go even deeper in that aspect in the next game. Also I would love to get rid of the game cells. So basically no load screens between indoor and outdoor environments.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

I want pretty much more depth brought back..... it won't happen though, if anything else it will be dumbed down further for simpletons.

An entire Engine overhaul... none of these horrible animations.... more world interaction. less copy paste... BETTER COMBAT ... note that better does not mean SIMPLISTIC ACTION ... both the action and rpg elements need to be bloody overhauled.

Skyrim... so much potential but so casual, shallow and reptitive.... modders helped... but you can only do so much to a turd.

Avatar image for samanthademeste
samanthademeste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By samanthademeste
Member since 2010 • 1553 Posts

I would like an Elder Scrolls game that has dwarves, halflings, half-elves, half-orcs, gnomes and merfolk.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

@ Sparky04

Imagine getting to the top of that mountain and finding absolutely Nothing !