Nancyboy560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Nancyboy560
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Hi. I love to play video games, but I'm awful at them. I always play on the very easiest setting and still I get stuck and/or die often, but I love them anyway (if they don't get too frustrating). Gamespot used to show the difficulty level of games but I haven't been able to find that lately. I have a PS3 but am thinking of getting a PS4 (I may suck at games but I love electronics and am an old lady with money, so....). Anyway, my question to you guys is can you recommend games for me to check out before I make the PS4 purchase (ones that can be played single-player even if they have a co-op mode)? I play and love games like Tomb Raider, Assassin's Creed, Uncharted, and Ratchet and Clank (on EASY)--or any games that include some problem solving, quests, etc. and some occasional combat and/or stealth (neither overly hard to get through). I have previously played and enjoyed PC games such as Final Fantasy I and II and even some "kids" games which I find fun, too. I don't care for fast action games (e.g., racing), games with a lot of timed segments, strategy games (where you build armies, etc.), combat games or sports games. I also don't like horror games and really don't like the ones that have zombies around every corner. I don't know if there's much left, but I'd appreciate any suggestions I could check out. Most of you are probably excellent players, so my "easy" would probably be boring to you. Thanks for any help you can give me.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#2 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

inFamous: Second Son definitely comes to mind (or really, any of the inFamous games if you don't mind starting with the first one on the PS3). They get progressively easier, with Second Son being quite easy even on its highest difficulty setting. I think that game would fall in line with the sort of games you seem to like.

Then there's those episodic games like The Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us. I'm not sure if you'd like them, but there's no real difficulty involved. They're mostly interactive stories, but I really like them. Definitely something to sit back and enjoy without the stress of dying all the time or anything.

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

Knack. Pretty much any game on ps4 on easy setting will be easy other than probably Dragon age.