EA Dev Says SKIP!! The PS3!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by KurupSoldr (4094 posts) -

http://ps3.qj.net/EA-dev-Get-the-360-and-or-Wii/pg/49/aid/82471 

I know people are entitled to there opinion but i think others should just let the console do the talking or atleast give it a acceptable amount of time on the market before you decide to criticize it

#2 Posted by EmperorSupreme (7661 posts) -
In his post he states it's his "opinion." Secondly, when does the "opinion" of one dev at EA dictate the direction of the entire company. Third they can't verify that the original poster is even employed by EA. This is just another link taken from a lame blog linked to another lame forum. The disregard for fact is ridiculous with these X360 fanboys.
#3 Posted by emitsu97 (10720 posts) -
I can't understand why anyone who's been in the industry for any length of time would openly comment on any new console so close to launch. All developers interested in a relationship with all the consoles should be as diplomatic as possible. It's about the direction of the company and not a single person's personal opinion.
#4 Posted by Kodai_kun (1413 posts) -
Well, he is a Freeper. Rational thought doesn't usually penetrate those walls
#5 Posted by xxThyLordxx (3200 posts) -
ThyLord says SKIP THIS THREAD.
#6 Posted by DPS3150 (70 posts) -
Screw that blog. I think people need to just believe what their heart tells them and not be led by what others say about something they have never played.
#7 Posted by MattBrian (625 posts) -
devs are ULTRA LAZY NOW ADAYS
#8 Posted by TE_Lawrence (6934 posts) -
First time I hear about that guy. Would be more interesting if it had been a dev with an established name in the console gming industry. Anyway, I'd rather let the games help me make up my decission.
#9 Posted by granddogg (435 posts) -
it funny how some of u guys write everything bad that's said about the ps3 off.... i mean you call them lazy,you say they don't know how to program for the cell man it may be one person but it's a guy from one of the biggest company in gaming ...........damm you guys are off:twisted:
#10 Posted by emitsu97 (10720 posts) -
it funny how some of u guys write everything bad that's said about the ps3 off.... i mean you call them lazy,you say they don't know how to program for the cell man it may be one person but it's a guy from one of the biggest company in gaming ...........damm you guys are off:twisted:granddogg

He's a single dev from a gigantic company.  He's a Joe, that's it.  Why do you hold so much stock in what his "opinion" is?  What great, new IP's have come from EA recently?  EA is the king of "will-port-for-cash".  From their standpoint, needing to learn anything new is too much work.  As long as they get money from mediocre, it's just another day at work.