EA Battlefield 4 - CA Attorney General Complaint

This topic is locked from further discussion.

XspidervenomX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By XspidervenomX
Member since 2011 • 372 Posts

This game does not work at all.100% Failure.

EA refuses to address or respond to the thousands of complaints that they are well aware of. EA refuses to even acknowledge the slew of phone calls, crash reports, news reports and forum posts.

I urge everyone to file a complaint for the defective, useless, unsupported product released by EA. BATTLEFIELD 4

All of us have wasted 60$ They need to be held accountable or expect nothing but the same going forward. Thats exactly what you will get. You cannot except money for a product and not deliver it.

Please re post and pass this around. This game is dead but this is about now and the future of gaming.

ELECTRONIC ARTS

Address: 209 Redwood Shores Pkwy, Redwood City, CA 94065Phone:(650) 628-1500 California Attorney General Office Complaint Link

https://oag.ca.gov/contact/consumer-complaint-against-business-or-company

Thank You.

Avatar image for deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
deactivated-57e5de5e137a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
Member since 2004 • 12929 Posts

I don't think a game not working for two days is a sign of the downfall of consumer rights or wasted moneys. It's crappy, but breathe a little.

dotWithShoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 dotWithShoes
Member since 2006 • 5596 Posts

whiney entitled gamers. Be patient with a new console launch.

sirk1264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 sirk1264
Member since 2003 • 6242 Posts

They will patch it. Have to be patient. It sucks right now but it will get better.

Geminon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Geminon
Member since 2012 • 1177 Posts

@dotWithShoes said:

excuse me but he gave them his money. he should EXPECT a working product.

when you go to the car lot when a new year model comes out and buy a brand new car.... you expect the engine to turn on when you turn the key. would you allow a dealership to say "sorry, its a new model, give us some time and we will get it working for you". i think not.

dont even pull that "whiney entitled" bullshit. the product doesnt work, and EA already has his money. he has a right, and a GOOD REASON, to complain. take your dumbass the hell out of here.

oliveruk101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6 oliveruk101
Member since 2013 • 29 Posts

@XspidervenomX: I make you right. I think its diabolical that companies rush products to market that are incomplete. Good luck.

Angry_Mushroom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Angry_Mushroom
Member since 2009 • 708 Posts

If you guys cared to look, or even pay attention. Apparently EA is having system wide issues. This happens on occasion. Personally I don't see this as a reason to go to the attorney's office. I played the Beta, and it worked... so to call this game a 100% failure is pure and unadulterated hyperbole. Calm yourself, and try contacting EA support, and see if you can't get a fix worked out.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Only issues EA are having right now are still being in business those two bit sons of bitches!!... Although I would of thought everyone would of learnt by now not to trust them I mean how many chances have they been given? Well guess what they won't get my money HU HUH cop that EA!

*Meanwhile EA count their last billion dollar note*

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

It worked very well launch night, but I haven't been able to play the multiplayer since then. I know it's not Sony's fault, because it's the only game in my collection who's multiplayer is completely non-working. When it does work, it's a pretty fun game (and feels right at home on the next-gen consoles).

Also, I think there are hackers or cheaters. I saw someone who was Rank 34 when I did manage to get ingame. PSN only went up a few nights ago, how is it possible?

blueboxdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 blueboxdoctor
Member since 2010 • 2549 Posts

What exactly is the issue with the game, this is my first hearing anything? I don't mean to sound rude, so apologizes if I do, it's just I ordered this as part of Target's but 2 get 1 free deal and will be getting a PS4 hopefully in December so I'm a bit curious.

Whatever the issue, hopefully EA can work it out, this is their big FPS franchise, so I don't see them just letting any big issues go unresolved.

T_0_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 T_0_D
Member since 2007 • 1128 Posts

Delete the corrupted save file and the game should function fine. At least that is what I did. How about actually trying to think your way around a problem instead of spazzing out?

dotWithShoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 dotWithShoes
Member since 2006 • 5596 Posts

@Geminon said:

@dotWithShoes said:

when you go to the car lot when a new year model comes out and buy a brand new car.... you expect the engine to turn on when you turn the key. would you allow a dealership to say "sorry, its a new model, give us some time and we will get it working for you". i think not.

dont even pull that "whiney entitled" bullshit. the product doesnt work, and EA already has his money. he has a right, and a GOOD REASON, to complain. take your dumbass the hell out of here.

Apples to oranges m8. Cars are nor comparable to software.

craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

@KHAndAnime:

You can transfer your stats from the PS3 version. I have already seen a level 64 which was rather shocking.

Geminon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Geminon
Member since 2012 • 1177 Posts

@dotWithShoes said:

@Geminon said:

@dotWithShoes said:

Apples to oranges m8. Cars are nor comparable to software.

no, it isnt apples to oranges. it is the same principle.

XspidervenomX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 XspidervenomX

Many of you I agree with and I back you up all the way ,, however Many of you have so low standards.and are beyond ignorant,, which wouldn't be so bad except it directly contributes the the fraud and poor quality being released. They have idiots like many of you backing these companies up and allowing this to happen..

To call this post whiny"?. Only forum campers in living with mom and dad would say that. Your the same one that give every faulty game the title of "glitch", like broken consoles and games are some act of some fairy god...Children adolescents

This is pure fraud you children wouldn't no anything about it. True gamers the ones who this post was written for, who work for their money know this...With laws written to protect these companies and allow them to own you. We are at a point in the gaming industry where a game company can say and advertise anything they want and not deliver anything at all. There is nothing to hold accountability for this greed. Game sites wont touch them because of monetary interests and relationships..

Battlefield 4 is defective and broken and they don't care. EA has only unlocked the tiny little death match map to satify legal, otherwise the game is completely broken.

If this site had nothing but Opra Winfry soccer moms on it these companies would be on TV getting the ass handed to them.

XspidervenomX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By XspidervenomX

Many of you I agree with and I back you up all the way ,, however Many of you have so low standards.and are beyond ignorant,, which wouldn't be so bad except it directly contributes the the fraud and poor quality being released. They have idiots like many of you backing these companies up and allowing this to happen..

To call this post whiny"?. Only forum campers in living with mom and dad would say that. Your the same one that give every faulty game the title of "glitch", like broken consoles and games are some act of some fairy god...Children adolescents

This is pure fraud you children wouldn't no anything about it. True gamers the ones who this post was written for, who work for their money know this...With laws written to protect these companies and allow them to own you. We are at a point in the gaming industry where a game company can say and advertise anything they want and not deliver anything at all. There is nothing to hold accountability for this greed. Game sites wont touch them because of monetary interests and relationships..

Battlefield 4 is defective and broken and they don't care. EA has only unlocked the tiny little death match map to satisfy legal, otherwise the game is completely broken.

If this site had nothing but Opra Winfry soccer moms on it these companies would be on TV getting the ass handed to them.

@guynamedbilly said:

I don't think a game not working for two days is a sign of the downfall of consumer rights or wasted moneys. It's crappy, but breathe a little.

Exactly my point. This guy doesn't even expect his games to work when they come out. He is at the point,, so used to,,expecting,,, his product to not even function. My game come out and doesn't work. as if this is the first time? As if he has any rights to his product. Simply an anti poster. Ahh come on, so my game comes out and doesn't work,, geez , big deal who cares...

DuaIFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 DuaIFace
Member since 2009 • 581 Posts

I don't even need to work on WallStreet to see certain trends I knew would carry over to this next gen which is why I vowed never to be an early adopter of anything in the video game realm ever again. Including the devices they're played on. It's been paying dividends (sadly) up the wazoo---and BF4 has been a part of it.

What every fan/consumer (in gaming) should know and keep reminding themselves of firstbefore ever purchasing something is that the world you live in now, Publishers/developers are in the habit of getting the $$$ FIRST, then patching their POS up later.

As much as I (used) to love gaming---it's really disheartening.

I thought for sure DICE wouldn't get their product pushed out the door earlier than it should be this time around after the debacle that BF3 had at launch, boy was I wrong. This launch has been even worse than BF3's. That I find, deplorable.