This topic is locked from further discussion.

SHOEGOO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SHOEGOO
Member since 2004 • 2752 Posts
i have two witsh dots on my screen that i only see when i turn on my psp and the black screen comes on.or when the screen is black in a game.now there very faint and at certain angles i cant see it at all.is it dust or a stuck pixel,if its dust i can deal with it if its a dead stuck pixel i guess im otta luck.thanks for your help guys.
BSGKID

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 BSGKID
Member since 2005 • 184 Posts
yea those are dead pixels my brothers psp has one of those tiny dots also.
DevinB9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DevinB9
Member since 2007 • 498 Posts
Do you have obsessive compulsive disorder? You've created enough of these posts.

link
SHOEGOO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SHOEGOO
yes i do and a killing peeps for fun disoder!its a new psp the store finally warrantied it for me these look difrent though more faint,so i was asking a this cause i herd that it can be dust,i will find you! killingef="http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_topics.php?board_id=909100112&page=16">link

SHOEGOO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SHOEGOO
if i could send you a private message you would re locate your life,dont screw with me!
Do you have obsessive compulsive disorder? You've created enough of these posts.

link
DevinB9
DevinB9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DevinB9
Are you acutally trying to scare me?

:lol:
deznuts7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deznuts7
Member since 2007 • 89 Posts
Will you SHUT THE F**K UP with these damn post. If it is so bad just send your DAMN PSP TO SONY.
SHOEGOO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SHOEGOO
DEAD!grrrrrggrrrrrrrrrrr
Are you acutally trying to scare me?

:lol:DevinB9
SHOEGOO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SHOEGOO
lol
DEAD!grrrrrggrrrrrrrrrrr[QUOTE="DevinB9"]Are you acutally trying to scare me?

:lol:SHOEGOO

DevinB9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DevinB9
You know there's a special place they take people like you too. :|
SHOEGOO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SHOEGOO
i did they cleaned the dust out told me it was one lit pixel and the rest was dust,so i brought it back to eb and they replaced it.now all im asking is how can you tell the diffrence?so i dont send it back for no reason,just cause you have  a perfect psp dosent mean you can critisize,so you shut the f*ck up b**ch.
Will you SHUT THE F**K UP with these damn post. If it is so bad just send your DAMN PSP TO SONY.deznuts7
SHOEGOO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SHOEGOO
i did they cleaned the dust out told me it was one lit pixel and the rest was dust,so i brought it back to eb and they replaced it.now all im asking is how can you tell the diffrence?so i dont send it back for no reason,just cause you have  a perfect psp dosent mean you can critisize,so you shut the f*ck up b**ch.
Will you SHUT THE F**K UP with these damn post. If it is so bad just send your DAMN PSP TO SONY.deznuts7
SHOEGOO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SHOEGOO
bump
BirdHunter014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 BirdHunter014
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I bought a used PSP from Game Stop.  It is 10 days our of warranty and no matter what game/disk I put in, the message "can't read disk" message comes up.  I tried using a can of compressed air that is used for cleaning keyboards or electronics, yet it didn't have any effect.  When I went to Game Stop to ask if there was anything we can do, they said that if a bit of dust gets on the laser, it is shot.  Is this true?  Is there anything I can do to fix the problem?  They suggested "biting the bullet and sending it to Sony for $80 and getting it fixed."  Any insight anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks

Marco Parducci  

TOSgamer10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 TOSgamer10
Member since 2006 • 385 Posts
If you have nothing else in your life to worry about then to cry about a dead pixel or two consider yourself one of the luckiest people alive.
TOSgamer10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 TOSgamer10
Member since 2006 • 385 Posts
im totaly rich have a ps3 and 360 hot girlfriend and my own skate snow shop.my life rules and i still bit*h cause i can,pretty sweet eh,i have two psp"s as well but i find it fun to bitc*,but i do no the value of a dollar and understand when you pay almost 300 dollars for a portable game system you want it to be perfect ,and if you can settle with what you have,well thats why you are in your in your life and besides this pixel (that will get delt with and i will have two perfect psp"s)my life rules i wont settle,the peeps around me that i like prosper as well,so quit beeking off bud![QUOTE="TOSgamer10"]If you have nothing else in your life to worry about then to cry about a dead pixel or two consider yourself one of the luckiest people alive.SHOEGOO

Yeah ok...  If you were totally rich you wouldnt be crying like a little baby on this forum.  A value of a dollar only comes into play when you have to worry about its value....  BTW $300 is nothing to me and I dont claim to be rich.
SHOEGOO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SHOEGOO
its the princaple,not the money,im obsesive a little but it got me here now,
[QUOTE="SHOEGOO"]im totaly rich have a ps3 and 360 hot girlfriend and my own skate snow shop.my life rules and i still bit*h cause i can,pretty sweet eh,i have two psp"s as well but i find it fun to bitc*,but i do no the value of a dollar and understand when you pay almost 300 dollars for a portable game system you want it to be perfect ,and if you can settle with what you have,well thats why you are in your in your life and besides this pixel (that will get delt with and i will have two perfect psp"s)my life rules i wont settle,the peeps around me that i like prosper as well,so quit beeking off bud![QUOTE="TOSgamer10"]If you have nothing else in your life to worry about then to cry about a dead pixel or two consider yourself one of the luckiest people alive.TOSgamer10

Yeah ok... If you were totally rich you wouldnt be crying like a little baby on this forum. A value of a dollar only comes into play when you have to worry about its value.... BTW $300 is nothing to me and I dont claim to be rich.