Dualshock 4 problem (not about rubber)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

murstdurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By murstdurst
Member since 2003 • 330 Posts

Just a little background. I have 3 dualshock 4 controllers one of which came with the system at launch. I bought 2 more NOT at the same time but probably about 2-3 weeks apart and both at amazon.co.uk.

The 2 controllers that i bought later is where the problem is. Both of those controllers make a weird noise on both analog sticks when moved. I don't really know how to describe the sound but it's like soft click, like some buttons have when they have a rubber "casing", and you can feel the "click" as well. It's not THAT annoying, but i have a tendency to focus on things like that when i use something like a controller, so it actually is kind of annoying to me.

I am wondering if others have the same "problem", since i have 2 controllers with it and the controller that came with the system did not have it, but unfortunately i dropped it down some stairs so i can't use that anymore... I am thinking about buying a new one but i wan't to get hear if others have heard the sound or if they just don't notice it or maybe it was a bad shipment etc.