Download Ps3 Game saves

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Javieralijandro (2667 posts) -

Does anyone know of a website, to download ps3 game saves.

Im stuck on one level on valkyria chronicles for like 3 days now and i would just like to beat it with fully upgraded guns, would be fast and easier.

Im just intrested in the story so, thats kind of why i just don't want to skip the level.

#2 Posted by R0rschach- (1482 posts) -

Im stuck on one level on valkyria chronicles for like 3 days now and i would just like to beat it with fully upgraded guns, would be fast and easier.

Im just intrested in the story so, thats kind of why i just don't want to skip the level.

Javieralijandro

Found This. Dont know if it contains the save your looking for?

#3 Posted by Javieralijandro (2667 posts) -

[QUOTE="Javieralijandro"]

R0rschach-

Found This. Dont know if it contains the save your looking for?

Oh thanks so much yes, there is a save there that has all weapons upgraded now my lancers won't suck as much. good game but it was getting my frustrated with this one level im doing.
#4 Posted by Amster_G (4290 posts) -

:o Laaaaaaame.

:P JK

#5 Posted by Furi-Kun (10903 posts) -

I used a save fore FInal Fantasy XII. Now I have unlimited everything. The game is still hard lol.

#6 Posted by BrettB7400 (3401 posts) -

:o Laaaaaaame.

:P JK

Amster_G

Be careful with what you say because people are bound to report you for trolling. I know lots of people have done it to me.

#7 Posted by Duckman5 (18934 posts) -
Yeah Gamefaqs usually has some saves for different games.
#8 Posted by ballsdontlie (155 posts) -

Javieralijandro
Just go to youtube, search up the tutorials. You can beat most of the maps in 1-2 turns lol. Orders are overpowered :) Btw, VC is beautiful game I just finished it.