DOB- Age 18+ clan now recruiting! Apply now!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hot5hot41_AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Hot5hot41_AMS
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

Getting bored with only yourself to play with? Tired of getting rammed from behind because no one has your back? How about those dirty teabags that always ruin your day? Well the Dirty Old Bastards can help you with that!

The Dirty Old Bastards are more than just a clan, were more like a community, pretty much a family! With 320 members and counting! There’s always DOB playing Battlefield 4, and many other games, so then you will always have someone to play with

! Were based on more games than just Battlefield 4 such as Call of Duty Black Ops 2, Grand Theft Auto 5 and many more! We also have members on different systems like the PS3/PS4, Xbox 360/ Xbox one PC who also play many other games that you might have in common!

Were great to play with! Competitive or just fooling around having a good time! Were also Dirty Bitch friendly! (Not saying you girls are real bitchs or anything like that) We have many ladies in DOB and there no joke! I seen them take top of the leader boards more than once! So don’t hesitate and apply with Dirty Old Bastards today! I could go on and on about the clan, but instead of me doing that how about you just take a look at our web site at www.dirtyoldbastards.net. And don’t forget to apply if you think you’re dirty enough! See you on the battle field!