This topic is locked from further discussion.

bigmike402

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 bigmike402
Member since 2008 • 114 Posts

who thinks a new digimon game for ps3 would be awesome

i mean if they took some time into making it, it could be a pretty sweet game:D

Furi-Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Furi-Kun
Member since 2007 • 10903 Posts
Sure, why not?
wittbolds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 wittbolds
Member since 2007 • 503 Posts

Pokemon is friggin queer.

But Digimon pwns. I don't know why, I feel 10x less gay playing Digimon than Pokemon. Digimon is bad ass.

Leon7J7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Leon7J7
Member since 2008 • 738 Posts

But Digimon pwns. I don't know why, I feel 10x less gay playing Digimon than Pokemon. Digimon is bad ass.

wittbolds

lol yeah bro true dat.........wargreymon FTW!

By the way, what digimon game is coming out for the ps3?? I never heard of it before ....can you give the link plz??

Avatar image for kenshinhimura16
kenshinhimura16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 kenshinhimura16
Member since 2005 • 7009 Posts

wittbolds

I think that the single fact taht they kill themselves, and they can bleed separated from Pokemon since the first series. Who doesnt remember Angemon sacrificing himself? Anyway, Im 20 almost 21, and the only series I still watch is Digimon, it feels more teenager and less kiddy compared to Pokemon, which imo is enough to see it. (Watching Data Savers as of now)

SPD_WeBmAsTaH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 SPD_WeBmAsTaH
Member since 2004 • 2668 Posts
BLACKWARGREYMON, GO KILL STUFF!!!!! Lol, I used to watch the show when I was younger, and the games weren't all that...... but it was ok. I thought this franchise is dead lol, nobody talks about it, nobody plays it, nobody even thinks about it anymore. Not a bad idea but we'll see anyway.
TheKonspiracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 TheKonspiracy
Member since 2008 • 1670 Posts
i've always preferred digimon series over pokemon, partly for the fact that it actually has a story, and the characters actually get injured when they get shocked, blown up, or burnt, digimon can actually die (more like reborn) and the baddies actually look like baddies. BTW Wargreymon and Skullgreymon FTW.
kenshinhimura16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 kenshinhimura16

i've always preferred digimon series over pokemon, partly for the fact that it actually has a story, and the characters actually get injured when they get shocked, blown up, or burnt, digimon can actually die (more like reborn) and the baddies actually look like baddies. BTW Wargreymon and Skullgreymon FTW.TheKonspiracy

In Data Saver, to evolve, the main character needs to punch the enemy Digimon, its quite hilarious :D

TheKonspiracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TheKonspiracy

[QUOTE="TheKonspiracy"]i've always preferred digimon series over pokemon, partly for the fact that it actually has a story, and the characters actually get injured when they get shocked, blown up, or burnt, digimon can actually die (more like reborn) and the baddies actually look like baddies. BTW Wargreymon and Skullgreymon FTW.kenshinhimura16

In Data Saver, to evolve, the main character needs to punch the enemy Digimon, its quite hilarious :D

yeah, but atleast they don't have 100 ft monesters come out of a red tennis ball. i thought frontier was the best though.

jojothekid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 jojothekid
Member since 2008 • 2108 Posts
BLACKWARGREYMON, GO KILL STUFF!!!!! Lol, I used to watch the show when I was younger, and the games weren't all that...... but it was ok. I thought this franchise is dead lol, nobody talks about it, nobody plays it, nobody even thinks about it anymore. Not a bad idea but we'll see anyway.SPD_WeBmAsTaH
not true im leader of an active union right now there is still people wjo love digimon. pokemon was cool when i was like 5 but they started getting so repetetive and lame all the enemies turned to friends i can barely watch new pokemon. but digimon is really cool and i heard about a digimon mmo for ps3.
kenshinhimura16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 kenshinhimura16
[QUOTE="kenshinhimura16"]

[QUOTE="TheKonspiracy"]i've always preferred digimon series over pokemon, partly for the fact that it actually has a story, and the characters actually get injured when they get shocked, blown up, or burnt, digimon can actually die (more like reborn) and the baddies actually look like baddies. BTW Wargreymon and Skullgreymon FTW.TheKonspiracy

yeah, but atleast they don't have 100 ft monesters come out of a red tennis ball. i thought frontier was the best though.

Frontier was the one were they transformed into the "legendary" digimons right? Cause if thats the one, it also was my fav. But Data Savers so far (episode 14) is really good. Like in the old days.

Berserkerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#12 Berserkerz
Member since 2006 • 545 Posts
i think they're making it an MMORPG right?
if it is, i'd totally own with my digimons.
am i the only garurumon dude here?
Avatar image for Dallas_Cowboys9
Dallas_Cowboys9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Dallas_Cowboys9
Member since 2008 • 623 Posts
Digimon is entering their last 5 or 6 esp in a few weeks. After that, I think Digimon is probably done. No more games or anything.
kenshinhimura16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 kenshinhimura16

i think they're making it an MMORPG right?
if it is, i'd totally own with my digimons.
am i the only garurumon dude here?
Berserkerz

Yeah, I found this:

http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Digimon_World_Online

I guess if it comes, we will see many Patamons (Magna Angemon is really good) and Agumons (I will be one of those :P)

supermichael11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 supermichael11
Member since 2008 • 419 Posts
What type of game is MMORPG I never seen a game type MMORG. Can someone give me of an example what game are MMORPG.
TheKonspiracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 TheKonspiracy

What type of game is MMORPG I never seen a game type MMORG. Can someone give me of an example what game are MMORPG.supermichael11

world of warcraft

Dankodefense

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#17 Dankodefense
Member since 2003 • 224 Posts
There was a digimon game back on the PS1 that remains to this day the only good console adaptation of any -mon game, whether it be poke- or digi-. I think a new game on the PS3 would be great. I have always been a pokemon fan and was never very big into digimon but i do agree that for whatever reason it just seems less childish. But I am 20 and pokemon is still the game I have sunk the most time into on my DS. I would definitely be interested in seeing a good console digimon game. But i think this would be hard to do since expectations are so much higher for a console game, especially on this generations consoles, and because of the expectations I think the developers would overdo any ideas they might have and instead of a great idea becoming a fun intuitive game the game may not represent anything that fans of the series or past games would be expecting.
supermichael11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 supermichael11
Member since 2008 • 419 Posts
Is tales of pirates a MMORPG game? Tales of pirate is a online game which online and can see other people.
tidan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 tidan
Member since 2003 • 369 Posts
I dont know about the shows, i never watched them. Pokemon Red and Blue for the game boy kicked ass! there was so much stuff to do and the world was huge. I still think it was one of the best hand held games ever made.
jojothekid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 jojothekid
Member since 2008 • 2108 Posts
I dont know about the shows, i never watched them. Pokemon Red and Blue for the game boy kicked ass! there was so much stuff to do and the world was huge. I still think it was one of the best hand held games ever made.tidan
thats true i liked all the pokemon games up to emerald but red and blue have to be the best
bloppyblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 bloppyblue
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Ohh yeah, I'd definitely buy it...

Right now Im playin Digimon World DS, and it's alright.. They have a pretty good collection system, though I'm hoping they have something else if they make a Digimon game for PS3.

Oh, but theres a Digimon MMORPG being released this year xD Just google Digimon RPG :P

bigmouthkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#22 bigmouthkid
Member since 2006 • 3425 Posts

myotismon was badass dood. that vampire used to scare the hell out of me when i was a young lad dood.

SuperBobz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 SuperBobz
Member since 2009 • 613 Posts

Zomg! Old thread!

But a Digimon game might be okay, as long as it's not childish.

Furi-Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Furi-Kun
Member since 2007 • 10903 Posts

Who dug up this thread from the graveyard? lol

Mutt523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#25 Mutt523
Member since 2008 • 3805 Posts

Who dug up this thread from the graveyard? lol

Furi-Kun
Pokemon basically dug up this Pokemon hate thread.
eo_the_shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 eo_the_shaman
Member since 2009 • 1800 Posts

augumon ftw... i would like a digimon game been too long

NatoKenichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 NatoKenichi
Member since 2005 • 1215 Posts

I would wiat in line for that game ! XD I love Digimon and I loved all the games ! XD

MassiveKaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#28 MassiveKaos
Member since 2006 • 3876 Posts

if they did it would spend $60 even if it has an average rating of 5.0 on gamerankings

Tikicobra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#30 Tikicobra
Member since 2009 • 2058 Posts
Digimon sucks, but I think it would be a nice change from all the Pokemon games.
Rakuho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#31 Rakuho
Member since 2007 • 7008 Posts
that's a word i haven't heard since middle school... even then i felt i was too old for digimon :lol:
AtticusFinch88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 AtticusFinch88
Member since 2008 • 1388 Posts

I played the first Digimon World on Playstation and it wasn't too bad from what I remember, but I never got into the PS2 games. I wouldn't mind a digimon game for PS3 if it was like the original.

GANGSTASAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 GANGSTASAN
Member since 2006 • 2249 Posts

wittbolds
Well yeah lol. Digimon brings me make good memories. The first two seasons of the anime were awesome. As for Pokemon......
digidemon97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 digidemon97
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
digimon is awesome although it might not come out a digimon online game for the ps3 would be a great addition to the digimon games i would either be an agumon (digivolves to wargreymon) or a veemon [digivolves to an Imperialdramon(DNA digivolved with stingmon) or AeroVeedramon]
hazemxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 hazemxxx
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

true war greymon rocks, hope if they make 1 it be fully rpg tho like digimon 1 and 3, cuz 4 sucked and 5 wa ehh got boring

mudfane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 mudfane
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Digimon pwns pokemon
Jack0827

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Jack0827
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

necro post lol... its 2011 now and no sign of it i guess it will never be made. Too bad i really liked the digimon world for the ps1 had a great storyline and i feel like they could have made something good for the ps3.

maitkarro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#38 maitkarro
Member since 2004 • 1517 Posts

Oh boy how I would love to get the Digimon game for my newly bought PS3 in this 2011 summer, so far I have to wait for DragonBall Z Ultimate Tenkaichi & One Piece Kaizoku Musou.

edelva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 edelva
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
yeah i thing they should. if they do i be the first to buy it
edelva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 edelva
what about yi-gi-oh chimpionship game for 2012 or 2013 for all yi-gi-oh card games that out there? come let push they to make one for ps3
edelva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 edelva
What about yi-gi-oh card game chimpionship for ps3? please push then so they can make one