imnofanboy96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By imnofanboy96
Member since 2014 • 45 Posts

I like the gameplay and the fact you gotta farm for your armor and stuff i like that but i recently heard the online is dead...i would like to join the arena so i would like to know if online pvp is alive or should i not get it

Blueresident87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 8

#2 Blueresident87
Member since 2007 • 5903 Posts

I cannot speak for the PS4 but the community for the 360 is quite good, so I imagine the PS4 is similar. The game is selling very well so it should be.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@imnofanboy96 said:

I like the gameplay and the fact you gotta farm for your armor and stuff i like that but i recently heard the online is dead...i would like to join the arena so i would like to know if online pvp is alive or should i not get it

D3 has an AAA, 90/100 at Metacritic. That's a fantastic score. The PS4 version of Diablo 3 is the best console version you can buy.

D3 on PS4 also has DLC that isn't available on the PS3/360/vanilla PC version.

The question is not if it's good. It is worth buying. The question is do you like top down, isometric dungeon crawler action rpgs? Watch some vids and see.

I own TWO older copies of D3 on PC for LAN back before it was announced for consoles. I also have the PS3 version. So, I have three copies of the game. It's fun especially if you have someone at your house that will play with you. On console, you can do up to four players per couch. You can also of course play online with friends.

SgtSutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SgtSutton
Member since 2005 • 432 Posts

Game just came out. its not dead yet

Avatar image for Prince_Denspion
Prince_Denspion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Prince_Denspion
Member since 2004 • 2748 Posts

I'm enjoying the PS4 version, I had the PC version but never really played it, PS4 gameplay is really easy to get into.

equanox214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By equanox214
Member since 2005 • 167 Posts

never played a game of this genre before but i am really loving it. With that said im either really good or the game is very easy i am playing on hard mode and i freaking blow through enemies no problem. only died once (dumb accdent) with my demon hunter. Im in the middle of act 3 and no lie i havent come across an enemy that takes me more than 15 seconds to kill

super fun though maybe i jus did my stats real good i guess

chrnod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 chrnod
Member since 2008 • 124 Posts

Like me (that has a PC that sucks) it's really worth it if you like that kind of games. The graphics are fluid, the gameplay is good. Also know a lot of people that owns it and they enjoy to play this game everyday. Blizzard makes great games :)

Doozie78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Doozie78
Member since 2014 • 1123 Posts

I picked it up about a week ago and I have to say I've enjoyed it quite a bit. It's loads better than the PC version that I have (and cannot be bothered to play any more). D3 lends itself very well to a controller, it's more enjoyable to attack and move around when you have near direct control over everything. PC felt quite dry with all the gimps it had (denying controller support for example).

It's a fun game, there's tons of stuff to do now with all the super high level crap, it looks nice, it handles great and the looting is fun!

Main issue I have so far is how freakin easy the game is on any of the default starting difficulties. Don't start on normal, start on expert. It's rather silly how easy-mode this game is now, no doubt they did this "for the console's".

SgtSutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SgtSutton
Member since 2005 • 432 Posts

@equanox214 said:

never played a game of this genre before but i am really loving it. With that said im either really good or the game is very easy i am playing on hard mode and i freaking blow through enemies no problem. only died once (dumb accdent) with my demon hunter. Im in the middle of act 3 and no lie i havent come across an enemy that takes me more than 15 seconds to kill

super fun though maybe i jus did my stats real good i guess

Agreed with how easy it is. Some of the bigger enemies take a while to kill, but I never feel like they will kill me, super fun though, I like feeling like a badass and rampaging through tons of enemies.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

@Prince_Denspion said:

I'm enjoying the PS4 version, I had the PC version but never really played it, PS4 gameplay is really easy to get into.

I find this the case with most games on consoles vs PC

Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#11 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

Yes this games is worth Buying for the Playstation 4. I have just bought this game. It is an awesome old school Dungeon crawl action RPG.Great if you like to collect things. This is a couch co-op game that is a lot of fun. If you are a fan of the genre you will like it a lot.