GoodOleMaryJane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 GoodOleMaryJane
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

So, as the title says, I bought used copy of Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition: Reaper of Souls Expansion and I really need a Game Key. But I'm not sure how to acquire one other than buying an entirely new copy, but I think it'd be rediculous so sell back my copy for $18 when I literally just bought it for $55 just so that I can purchase it with the Game Key..

Could anyone let me know something?

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14788 Posts

Wait what? You paid $55 for a used copy? I don't even remember having to put in a game key. Then again I haven't played it in 2 months. Just return it and get a full refund then buy a new copy if all else fails.

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#3 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4569 Posts

You can get it new off amazon for $38.45. I don't remember having to put in a key to get the game to work when i bought my copy. I got it when it launched on the PS4 though so I may not remember. That's right, my copy is digital, so no code would be required.

Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

I have Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition for PS4. The only things included are a insert for Battle Net and a promo code for access to the Infernal Pauldrons. No Game manual. Plus the expansion is already on the disc. No need to download anything else. Plus on the game box cover it states Diablo 3 original game is included.

So think of this game as a Game of the Year edition.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

What is going on TC?

I don't understand...what game key?

@SOedipus said:

Wait what? You paid $55 for a used copy? I don't even remember having to put in a game key. Then again I haven't played it in 2 months. Just return it and get a full refund then buy a new copy if all else fails.

@iambatman7986 said:

You can get it new off amazon for $38.45. I don't remember having to put in a key to get the game to work when i bought my copy. I got it when it launched on the PS4 though so I may not remember. That's right, my copy is digital, so no code would be required.

@Megavideogamer said:

I have Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition for PS4. The only things included are a insert for Battle Net and a promo code for access to the Infernal Pauldrons. No Game manual. Plus the expansion is already on the disc. No need to download anything else. Plus on the game box cover it states Diablo 3 original game is included.

So think of this game as a Game of the Year edition.

^